What's the last book you read?

This discussion has been closed.

Mhm I think it was Scatterheart ;)
*thread jacking* Mirichan Your avi is cute, who is it?
Haha I thought that might be him. :D I'm watching 14 Sai no Haha right now and he's adorable in it.
I think so too ;) Well he become one of my favorite actors when I watched Bloody Monday <3
Haha I plan to watch that one (if I can ever get around to it). A lot of people say it's a great drama.
I really want to watch many Dramas too ;) But my list is just too long:D But Bloody Monday is really a good one and you never get bored from it. I watched the first season the whole night because I couldn´t stop. So I would recommend you to have enough time to watch it :D
It´s just too exiting
Crazy4You wrote: I LOVE her books!!!

Me too! I started with This Lullaby and I really liked it so I decided to read all her books. Now my last book read is....

The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen
So my last reads are

Just Listen, Lock and Key and What Happened To Goodbye, by Sarah Dessen

And

Between the Lines, Where You Are and Good For You, by Tammara Webber (loved these ones, very different)
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson
Papillon by Henri Charriere
tictac wrote: Papillon by Henri Charriere

Ooooh! How was the book? The movie is so wonderful.

I need to stop watching dramas because I have three books on my shelf that are giving me the hairy eyeball. I've bought them but there they sit all lonely and unread: So it doesn't count because I'm lame and haven't read them!

The Help
Mockingjay
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close!
Jeaniessi wrote: Ooooh! How was the book? The movie is so wonderful.

I need to stop watching dramas because I have three books on my shelf that are giving me the hairy eyeball. I've bought them but there they sit all lonely and unread: So it doesn't count because I'm lame and haven't read them!

The Help
Mockingjay

I haven't watched the movie so I can't compare, but the book was great!

Haha, I know what you mean, I don't read books as often as I probably should. I wouldn't have picked up Papillon if it wasn't for the week long work experience program from school but I'm glad I did; even finished it in three days!
Jeaniessi wrote: Ooooh! How was the book? The movie is so wonderful.

The Help
Mockingjay

Lol Jeanie I read the first two, The Help and Mockingjay, and both are AMAZING *-* Read them and you won't regret it =)