What's the last book you read?

This discussion has been closed.

I'm currently reading Norwegian Wood. Absolutely loving it so far! I can't wait to see the movie, which should arrive in the post very soon.
Kuramii wrote: I'm currently reading Norwegian Wood. Absolutely loving it so far! I can't wait to see the movie, which should arrive in the post very soon.

O: I have heard of it too~ I really want to watch it :)
Bespelling Jane Austen - an anthology by Susan Krinard, Colleen Gleason, Janet Mullany and Mary Balogh. Before that I was reading Lida by Stephen King. I would recommend both of them.
A game of thrones - I liked the serie so just started to read the book ^^
christypop wrote: Currently reading:Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro

I've also read it. A couple of years ago I read Kazuo Ishiguro's latest book "Never Let Me Go" and I enjoyed it to the degree that I checked out some of his other novels - I also have "The Unconsoled" in my bookshelf, but I have yet to read it.
Did you enjoy "The Remains of the Day"?

I finished: Muerto hasta el anochecer by Charlaine Harris
(It's the first book in the Sookie Stackhouse series - it was recommended by several people on amazon etc and while it wasn't bad, I didn't find it highly entertaining either. Just my two cents, though :p)
Janet Evanovich - Four to Score. ;) And now I'm in the middle of "High Five". I just love this series. xD
I last read Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. Amazing series and amazing author. I absolutely adore this woman's writing. Great romance and great plot.
I finished "Born Wicked" by Jessica Spotswood yesterday. Great book, although it kinda sucks that I have to wait an entire year for the sequel. Anyway, next up: "Fever" by Lauren DeStefano.
Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk and I plan to read The Book Thief by Markus Zusak once again :)
I used to read 2 books a week but since i discovered dramas im ashamed to say i havent read any & cant even remember the last book i read....if you dont count a SE Asian travel guide lol !!
Clinical Neuroanatomy for Medical Students by Richard S. Snell
"la mouette" anton tchekhov
Da Mo Yao by Tong Hua Volume 1 & 2. English translation by koala's playground.
Lord of Rage by Jill Monroe