What's the last book you read?

This discussion has been closed.

Wildefire by Karsten Knight amazing book especially if you are a teenager
in the last month I have read different books but the last ones they are these 4:

by Cressida Cowell
How to Train Your Dragon (2003)
How to Be a Pirate (2004)
How to Speak Dragonese (2005)
How to Cheat a Dragon's Curse (2006)

only these have been translated in Italian... the other ones I must read them in English... ouch ouch ouch!!! painful!!:(
The Secret life of bees By Sue Monk Kidd We started it at school and I thought it was quite good so I completed it ^^
Last night I read a short story The Lottery by Shirley Jackson. It freaked me out, but it was really good.
Still ,"Winters End By Jean-Claude" What's the great book you can recommend on me ? :)
The Famaous Five: Five Go to Billycock Hill by Enid Blyton :lol *remember when I was in Elementary School :)
Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
Frankenstein - Mary Shelley
Reread Divergent by Veronica Roth in anticipation for the sequel, Insurgent, coming out on May 1st!!!

Just finished popped last week. It's a Book about kpop, fangirling etc..
and i'm now starting on the sequel, 'popped,too'. It's really funny how i can relate to it. XD
"Children of Dune" by Frank Herbert
The Master Butchers Singing Club by Louise Erdrich
dongholove wrote: Just finished popped last week. It's a Book about kpop, fangirling etc..
and i'm now starting on the sequel, 'popped,too'. It's really funny how i can relate to it. XD

I want those books!

I finished Graffiti Moon a few days ago. Right now I'm reading A Storm of Swords by G.R.R. Martin.
Mao Zedong by Jonathan Spence