I've been wanting to go since primary, ever since we got our first exchange student staying with us, because they were all so nice and cool and I began falling in love with their culture. :D
I've been three times! (≧▽≦) The first was in 2006 on a school trip, the second was eleven months studying there for university (Sept 2011-August 2012, and I just got back from a three week trip last week. I can't wait until I finish my uni degree so that I can start properly applying for jobs over there. I just need to get back there! lol
Haven't been there but I love to go there.. have to save money for my our ticket.. (me, my hubby and my son).. :-)
no but im hopefully going soon :3
I haven't been to Japan but i want to! i want to see Erika Toda hahahahaha! :)
No, but I really want to go to Japan soon.
Have been there for a month. Best trip I ever did... I went with my sister and we traveled from city to city~~ And then stayed in Tokyo for a whole week~~ It was great. Haven't met one unfriendly person there. At some place we got a tiny origami samurai helmet from a woman... It was great, really~~ ^0^
haven't been there but want to go am already planning with my friends to go next year.
I went to Japan once. it was only 2 weeks but it was such an amazing place. I went 5 different cities ~ Japan is beautiful! I might go back with my sister next summer (:
I came back from Japan a week ago. I only went for 10 days with my cousin but I had the time of my life. Everyone in Japan is so friendly, we got lost a few times and asked for help and the Japanese people would go into as much detail as they could to help. One time, we asked help from a guy who was working at Family Mart and he left his work for a few minutes to come out and show us where the train station was. It was amazing. I travelled Tokyo and parts of Kyoto. I'd like to go back again!
Yes, I visit quite a lot since it's only like 2 hours away from Korea :p
yes i luv Japan.. and im planning to go back there to live forever.... i should marry a japanese guy hahaha
I'm proud to say I did this summer. The atmosphere there is lovely and exudes such a comfortable, warm feeling. I'm planning to go back there to teach English before I ship off to university (:
I live in Japan and will be here till 2015. I wish there was some member of MDL who i can be friends with and talk about life here for non Japanese.
I was born and raised in Okinawa. We moved to another country when I was in elementary. Now we're back to Japan and we currently reside in Aichi.