Hello minna ! 
Do you know any site where i can watch japanese tv shows ( variety , talk shows , ... ) with subtitles, there are some on youtube but most of them are either bad quality or taken down. 
Thank you ! 

EDIT : something like shabekuri 007 smapxsmap, tokio kakeru, ... 
Thanks, this sounds funny ^^
I actually meant  shows like shabekuri 007 smapxsmap, tokio kakeru or something like that, 

Smapxsmap has a livejournal account where you can download episodes of it. 

you can find a lot on livejournal, but be sure to join the communities

Downtown is great. But I only watch their Batsugames.  Have you tried them? Its really good. I watch them every year. 

Otherwise, I just watch whatever variety show that seems to popup on my YT when I am randomly browsing. I also enjoy Monitoring. But I think lots of shows are quite fun to watch.

yukitomo:
Thanks, this sounds funny ^^
I actually meant  shows like shabekuri 007 smapxsmap, tokio kakeru or something like that, 

I watched some batsugames that popped on my YT ( some are hilarious) , I liked shiratori skits too , but only a few of them are subbed. but the best are shabekuri 007 , its a great talk show, I hope they stop deleting YT channels that sub its episodes ... 

bannie:

Downtown is great. But I only watch their Batsugames.  Have you tried them? Its really good. I watch them every year. 

Otherwise, I just watch whatever variety show that seems to popup on my YT when I am randomly browsing. I also enjoy Monitoring. But I think lots of shows are quite fun to watch.

i really like shabekuri 007 as well but i only can hope for rare eng  sub in youtbe - inb4 it been taken down

if you're into/have no problem with idol group then i believe there lot of them focused variety shows scatered around.

currently keyakitte, kakenai? is my dope. this was variety show for keyakizaka46  that i found mostly in dailymotion. youtube also have some of it, mostly funny clips and commpilations

I'm not into idols, but i sometimes listen to  keyakizaka46, so I'll check them out ^^ thanks for sharing 

surfaktan:

i really like shabekuri 007 as well but i only can hope for rare eng  sub in youtbe - inb4 it been taken down

if you're into/have no problem with idol group then i believe there lot of them focused variety shows scatered around.

currently keyakitte, kakenai? is my dope. this was variety show for keyakizaka46  that i found mostly in dailymotion. youtube also have some of it, mostly funny clips and commpilations

I watched that clip of Watanabe Rika. hilarious! hahaha. 

Well I came here to say AKBingo is pretty funny especially if you just watch the clips of the funny part on YT. but i guess yukitomo not into idols. 

I'm waiting for american police batsu game 2017/18 to be subbed by teamgaki!

surfaktan:

My favourite of the 3 would be watanabe risa. u are a fan of 46? im dd but my heart is with paruru tho

any chance u would know why akimoto decided to create 46 with 48 so big? 

do girls tryout for both or is 46 a fallback? 

bannie:

I watched that clip of Watanabe Rika. hilarious! hahaha. 

Well I came here to say AKBingo is pretty funny especially if you just watch the clips of the funny part on YT. but i guess yukitomo not into idols. 

I'm waiting for american police batsu game 2017/18 to be subbed by teamgaki!

batsu game is hilarious xD .  yeah akbingo was really popular, nogibingo also. keaybingo feel still underwhelmed eventho it got famous duo comedian sandwichman as MC

bannie:

My favourite of the 3 would be watanabe risa. u are a fan of 46? im dd but my heart is with paruru tho

any chance u would know why akimoto decided to create 46 with 48 so big? 

do girls tryout for both or is 46 a fallback? 

tbh im not into idol myself so idk much any detail regard that. tend to despised them music for most of parts (except for any cute,  funny clips), only recently caught keyakizaka and they really have impression that suit me, kind of

thing that i knew 46 made for rivalling 48 that kind of stuff so it's like diferrent audition i believe, but it's seem it not close for transfering girls within their same management.  akimoto seems did enjoy this type of businesssurely know that ppl really buoyed into it. even in keyaki there alraedy separated differnt group already been setup 

i prefer risa myself xD but recently im wandering and found this odball lady appeard in some variety shows. my japanese far from comprehensive but i think i caught some joke on it lol

chika idol - anochan from you'll melt more

sorry im not sold on anochan. maybe i just didnt get enough of the jokes but the combi to scream just wasnt funny for me. i dont know i dont usually get sold on really dumb actions i prefer smart talk which makes it difficult when there are no subs esp variety show japanese level higher 

heh

bannie:

sorry im not sold on anochan. maybe i just didnt get enough of the jokes but the combi to scream just wasnt funny for me. i dont know i dont usually get sold on really dumb actions i prefer smart talk which makes it difficult when there are no subs esp variety show japanese level higher 

heh

Haha no problemo, sorry for being just too excited by this gal lately xD and i knew it will be odd taste on perpesctive. It weird for an idol remind me about mariko goto(ex frontmant of midori) and jun togawa.  Also If you check other underground idols briefly  it did feel most of part the concept could be upside down than what possibly mainstream the like akb48 will offer.  It's just feel totally diferrent world like enter some freak circus or something, i hope i mean it in positive way. 

muscle idol

I dont mind if it just for clips as it is not necesarily spotting any kind smart talk  but it did frustating  if i cant grasp some key of conversation/joke, by guessing.

it's look like i'll prolonged the thread to another topic, sorry xD

Yeah its tough to not be able to understand the jokes. 

I think I definitely prefer mainstream idols like momusume 48 46 lol. 

Thats too much kinriku for me. The most kinriku i would accept is akimoto sayaka. Lol