Hello,

My biggest dream have always been  to travel to japan  . Im saving up and learning japanese and hoping that someday I can make it :)

So , my question is if you ever get the chance to go there what will you do ? what places will you visit ? lets dream together and ispire each other's plans *-*

As for me, I would go shopping like crazy ( clothes and anime goodies xD in shinuya and akihabara

It's one of my dreams too, I'd love to go to Tokyo and Kyoto. I want to meet Haruki Murakami and attend an anime convention. I would love to visit all the shrines, wear a kimono and experience the fireworks festival. Also, I want to eat and try all the local food and delicacies. Unfortunately learning Japanese isn't easy where I come from (hardly anyone teaches the language) but it's not impossible so I'll try.
OH the shrines and castles  such a beautiful architecture *-*
u should try self learning, Im self learning too, its hard to find a class in my country too , but there are many good ressources online , its hard at first, but each time you catch some words while watching or recognize a kanji it feels sooo rewarding ^^
I would love to go to Akihabara and Shibuya in Tokyo, visit Osaka and Kyoto.im learning Japanese too :) 
and I think I would (well if I got the money lol) go to a lot of places that I've seen in Jmovie/drama/ anime, since these places always seem so beautiful :) 
And I want to eat Yakisoba so much. At this point it's become an obsession lmao
sing in a karaoke room^^
I would eat their ramen or any noddles, go to their parks or temples, ride the bikes there, take pictures, go to the movie theater, watch the fireworks if there are, eat takoyaki, visit their schools and more I cant can't think of but I would do many things in japan because its ny dream to go there 

Walk in Kyoto wearing a Kimono ^_^

Then go around and eat street foods. 

Then if I can, I'd like to visit JE's bldg to see Takuya Kimura at YamaP. 

Lol.

yukitomo:

Hello,

My biggest dream have always been  to travel to japan  . Im saving up and learning japanese and hoping that someday I can make it :)

So , my question is if you ever get the chance to go there what will you do ? what places will you visit ? lets dream together and ispire each other's plans *-*

As for me, I would go shopping like crazy ( clothes and anime goodies xD in shinuya and akihabara 

where are you from? have u taken jlpt? how much money do you think you need to save to visit japan for how long? 

i went once. did visit shinjuku and akihabara. didnt buy anything tho. shijuku not much for me, i dont do much clothes shopping but it was really busy and mesmerizing. the jr station was huge too. the hotel was very posh. great service. loved it. akihabara was really cool. i looked at alot of anime shops etc. even sex toy shops there was. and on the outskirts the train ran close by and the walkways were beautiful too. would love to visit and maido kissa. i didnt have guts last time. hopefully with a friend or something. feels lonely to do it alone and with limited japanese language. lol. 

Cactus28:
It's one of my dreams too, I'd love to go to Tokyo and Kyoto. I want to meet Haruki Murakami and attend an anime convention. I would love to visit all the shrines, wear a kimono and experience the fireworks festival. Also, I want to eat and try all the local food and delicacies. Unfortunately learning Japanese isn't easy where I come from (hardly anyone teaches the language) but it's not impossible so I'll try.

i visit a few shrines particularly the sensoji in asakusa. really big. really beuatiful. also nice little shops along the path. it was somewhat under construction that time but still beautiful. 

def want to try a hanabi taikai too . i guess guys dont wear kimonos but monsukes? i just googled that. doesnt seem something that i wjould like to do as much maybe hang out with a girl whos wearing a kimono instead!

where are u from? 

Elisa:
I would love to go to Akihabara and Shibuya in Tokyo, visit Osaka and Kyoto.im learning Japanese too :)
and I think I would (well if I got the money lol) go to a lot of places that I've seen in Jmovie/drama/ anime, since these places always seem so beautiful :)
And I want to eat Yakisoba so much. At this point it's become an obsession lmao

yes some anime places or drama plaes look oh so gorgeous

i dont really like yakisoba to be honest lol. maybe japanes yakisoba is better

Brook:
sing in a karaoke room^^

definitely man. 

ken:
I would eat their ramen or any noddles, go to their parks or temples, ride the bikes there, take pictures, go to the movie theater, watch the fireworks if there are, eat takoyaki, visit their schools and more I cant can't think of but I would do many things in japan because its ny dream to go there 

yeah their ramen is very different fro mwhat i was used to. it was much much saltier. cant drink the broth. but japanese people do. lol. i visited ueno park was beautiful. would love to see more of the scenery. 

and the bikes yeah. i rented bikes around the tokyo castle? for free. i am not sure if its a everyday thing but that day you could cycle in a circular course approximately around hte castle. it was great! but even more so i think it wud be amazing too to cycle on the kyuushu bridges oh my gosh. 

def try takoyaki. would love to actually be involved in school.

ReikaBleu:

Walk in Kyoto wearing a Kimono ^_^

Then go around and eat street foods. 

Then if I can, I'd like to visit JE's bldg to see Takuya Kimura at YamaP. 

Lol.

lol at kimu taku and yamap. 

but it would be nice to chance upon or actively turn up at a meet and greet with my fav actors and actresses in deed

omg make me so excited this thread. 

too bad not happening for a long long time.

@bannie, a girl can dream right? Lol.

ReikaBleu:

@bannie, a girl can dream right? Lol.

I also dream... Sigh

bannie:
ave u taken jlpt? how much money do you think you need to save to visit japan for how long? 

I havn't taken the jlpt last year , I figured an N4 or N5 wouldn't be that usufull, so I plan ti study hard this year and maybe challange the n3 ( or N2 if I feel I can xD)
I satrted by palning to go for 1 month but since I ll go there alone anyway, I started thinking about goin for one week each season ( winter, fall, spring, summer)  and visit one region a time for 2 years starting next year if everything goes somoothly xD I hope there won t be issues with the visa

I saved up some money, but I need to buy a car ( public transportation here sucks) , so I don't know if I'll have much left by the end of the year xD ( my salary isnt that great either T-T)

I wish I had friends crazy enough to take a 1 month trip with me T-T ( I estimated the whole cost to 5000 USD including everything ( plane tickets , accomodation, shopping, sight seeing) , but with the new season plan I have , I think it'll be more expensive, something around 2500 USD by trip. 

I'l keep dreaming ^^ and thanks everyone for sharing your stories ^^

@yukitomo

tickets from USA x4 will be expensive. but shouldnt have issues with visa. didnt know USA needed visa for japan either. actually i just googled you dont need a visa for 90 days. 

bannie:

@yukitomo

tickets from USA x4 will be expensive. but shouldnt have issues with visa. didnt know USA needed visa for japan either. actually i just googled you dont need a visa for 90 days. 

I'm not from the us I just ave the estimate in USD since its mostly understood by everyone xD
I come frome a country where you need a visa for everything xD  but the tickets are expensive they range from 850 USD to 1300 USD 

yukitomo:

I'm not from the us I just ave the estimate in USD since its mostly understood by everyone xD
I come frome a country where you need a visa for everything xD  but the tickets are expensive they range from 850 USD to 1300 USD 

dude how far away are u!!! lol thats expensive man

bannie:

dude how far away are u!!! lol thats expensive man

lol ikr ! but I still hope I'll make it somehow ^^ I liked the one month plan though, but in the end , I think I would be lonely there for the whole month ^^ I can take a one week alone in an unknown land ^^ but the price of the tickets hurts :p