I would have to do multiple trips or stay a while lol..I would love a history tour, across the country to see important places like Honnō-ji.

I would like to see the scenery presented in my dramas, like the Tokyo Eye (Orlando just got one too) and Tokyo tower and the Love sculpture replica from Philidelphia.

I would love a food tour though Shibuya or one of the shopping districts (I hate shopping, but I can do restaurants).

Fuji-san..I would love to go there.

And then the fangirl in me would like to see the JE building..but I know thats silly talk lol..its just a building.

If I ever get to go these are the things I would think were cool.

OldAnimeLady:

I would have to do multiple trips or stay a while lol..I would love a history tour, across the country to see important places like Honnō-ji.

I would like to see the scenery presented in my dramas, like the Tokyo Eye (Orlando just got one too) and Tokyo tower and the Love sculpture replica from Philidelphia.

I would love a food tour though Shibuya or one of the shopping districts (I hate shopping, but I can do restaurants).

Fuji-san..I would love to go there.

And then the fangirl in me would like to see the JE building..but I know thats silly talk lol..its just a building.

If I ever get to go these are the things I would think were cool.

Don't worry you're not alone with wanting to see the JE bldg (at the very least). Lol

guess this is the right thread.

was just watching chihayafuru and the start scene was sakuranbo

so beatufiul

may i ask why i didn grow up in such a beautiful place where just some random street has beautiful sakuranbo? 

WHY?

actually now that i think abt it the place i grew up is actually not that bad. its not out of this world like japan but still very good.

but still. man beautiful

bannie:
may i ask why i didn grow up in such a beautiful place where just some random street has beautiful sakuranbo?

WHY?

actually now that i think abt it the place i grew up is actually not that bad. its not out of this world like japan but still very good.

but still. man beautiful

this how I feel T-T why ?  and why I live so far away T-T

yukitomo:

this how I feel T-T why ?  and why I live so far away T-T

next life reincarnate japanese i hope

bannie:
next life reincarnate japanese i hope

fingers crossed xD

yukitomo:

fingers crossed xD

I'll keep even my toe fingers crossed just to make this happen. Lol.

I'd like to listen to my favorite song (Green ai uta)  while walking around!!  It's my first thing to do. Cause I love this song ahahah

I would love to go shopping to buy ssome cosplay clothes.  Especially naruto uzamaki's.  :D and I would love to visit Osaka and Tokyo!!  

Eating some japanese delicious food,  attending a tea ceremony and spending a night in a small town,  if I have enough time those are on my list too :D

cheronsa:

I'd like to listen to my favorite song (Green ai uta)  while walking around!!  It's my first thing to do. Cause I love this song ahahah

I would love to go shopping to buy ssome cosplay clothes.  Especially naruto uzamaki's.  :D and I would love to visit Osaka and Tokyo!!  

Eating some japanese delicious food,  attending a tea ceremony and spending a night in a small town,  if I have enough time those are on my list too :D

very good

ReikaBleu:

I'll keep even my toe fingers crossed just to make this happen. Lol.

thats weak! 

i have been trying to do good deeds here and there to build enough good karma :P

https://www.facebook.com/imAhandsomepaparazzi/videos/1640173646059771/?t=0

bannie:
https://www.facebook.com/imAhandsomepaparazzi/videos/1640173646059771/?t=0

T-T I wanna live there