I prefer dramas because they have endings and don't drag on for hundreds of episodes like most anime and doesn't take 15 years to see your favorite series finally get a conclusion . And I prefer anime cause it explores way more themes and genres and many things that can be animated can't be shown in a live action , the seiyus are really great at their jobs too , and the episodes are only about 20mn long .

Anime can cover more genres than drama and what is shown in anime can't be shown in live action. 

My favourite genre is isekai with elves, dwarves, beastman, etc and RPG elements. Is there any live action drama like that? Only one that I know is parody about Yuusha Yoshihiko.

Live action drama is also good and I like both worlds. Imho korean drama is more about emotions, japanese ones are more realistic and crazy. It is good that everything is different, because people can choose what they like to watch according to actual mood.

Story of my life. I was drawn to Japan thanks to the my anime addiction when I was younger. I was probably obsessed with anime/manga until I was 25. I still watch anime. It's just that, more of my time is invested on watching Japanese drama/movies and variety shows. Hell I'd listen to radio programs. I'm N4 level the most but the lack of English subtitles really forces one to learn the language, one way or another

I think one important factor is the fact that I'm a big fan of Johnny's. SixTONES, Snow Man, Naniwa Danshi. And the older groups

Manga is my Japanese entertainment form of choice. Used to watch a ton of anime, now not so much. These days anime for me is reserved pretty much just for slice of life/iyashikei, just enjoy the comfy vibes I guess. Dramas I mostly watch romance/rom-coms. Manga for pretty much everything else: fantasy, comedy, action, sports etc. and also romance/rom-coms but on the cute side, typically middle or high school focused (very rarely watch school aged dramas). Interestingly I've never given a drama a 10/10, which I've given to a handful of anime and to many manga series.

I've been watching anime since 1997 and drama since 2012..

Also a lot more anime is released every season compared to drama...ive seen way more anime than drama.. 3320 to round 600

Old_Anime_Lady:

Honestly I really do like both

Here my MAL list https://myanimelist.net/animelist/OldAnimeLady 

Here's my MDL list : https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/OldAnimeLady

Nothing is going to be as good as the Manga, you can do things with animation better than LA, BUT sometimes its fun to see what they can do..Tokyo Ghoul anyone?

I see you left Mal as well.. Nice to find similar people