Hello, i was wondering if there are any fans in Japan who like K-Pop and K-Dramas? I remember the time that K-Drama had a huge popularity in Japan in 2003 when NHK Broadcasted Winter Sonata, but they stop broadcasting K-Drama all together after airing Empress Ki. And i know that there are many K-Pop artists who ventured in Japan's music industry and have released their all songs in Japanese languages, and their songs charted to Oricon chart as result of their westernization inlfuence songs they had.

Is there somebody K-Pop/K-Drama fans in Japan outhere?

surfaktan:

yes there are

Interesting, but when they are interviews, they said few people like it.

Hotsushi-kun:

Interesting, but when they are interviews, they said few people like it.

even for mainstream music, the acts ppl followed there could be varied so chance it was hit and miss when you encountered randomly on the street 

some k pop group been mentioned have been on oricon chart as well and if im not mistaken some became chart topper, like Twice (recently) . so it (kpop) definitely has followers

here another video asking more general question

surfaktan:

even for mainstream music, the acts ppl followed there could be varied so chance it was hit and miss when you encountered randomly on the street 

some k pop group been mentioned have been on oricon chart as well and if im not mistaken some became chart topper, like Twice (recently) . so it (kpop) definitely has followers

here another video asking more general question

Well, that's okay. I'm glad you mentioned about this.

well I do, TVXQ Kim Hyun Joong     •ू(ᵒ̴̶̷ωᵒ̴̶̷*•ू)  )੭ु⁾

~~but K-drama wonderful •ू(ᵒ̴̶̷ωᵒ̴̶̷*•ू)  )੭ु⁾ but I need English sub-titles, but I study in England, most Japanese not really good at English. K-pop has lot of Japanese lyrics too ~~「(°ヘ°)~~