• Light and Shadow
  • He's my Softy
  • The sock Monster
  • The lady and her Butler
  • The Greatest Wolf of my Life
  • The Roommate Agreement
  • You make me Swoon

and a lot of more... ^^

I read my webtoons on webtoon, mangafox, mangago, they are free.

I read on the sites Tappytoon, Lezhin Comics, Tapas and Spottoon too, but you must pay for them, but it is worth to read their webtoons and by the way you supported the artist.

When someone is interested on chinese webtoon, than i am able to recommend Webcomics.

Have a good read  ^^

cant mention webtoon without Noblesse and Tower of God

also not exactly webtoon but if you are interested in manhwa The Breaker and The Breaker New Waves

other webtoon 

Killer Stall - thriller, family

A Fairytale for the Demon Lord - fantasy, nordic legend

Bastard - thriller

Home Sweet Home - thriller, surivival

City of Dead Sorcerer - fantasy, supernatural

Dear, Only You Dont Know - romance , comedy 

Sweet Guy - supernatural, romance, adult (yeah borderline hentai)

Ghost Love  - supernatural/horror (?). romance, adult (see above)

Wake Up Deadman - zombie, survival

The Gamer - game/rpg, supernatural, comedy

Legendary Moonlight Sculptor - game/rpg, (light novel adaptation)

DICE - action, school, supernatural

Lookism - school, supernatural

Wind Breaker - sport

also if you like colored format, try manhua like

Feng She JI

Battle Under the Heaven

There are lot of manhwa/webtoons out there, but i can't remember what kind of it is.

Try Kakao 79% it's one of the best romance webtoon I've read :))

Lookism - comedy and school life

Trump - fantasy 

Tower of God - fantasy

Oh Holy - romance and comedy

Solo Leveling, incredibly addicting and has good art 

I Love Yoo 

Sirens Lament 

True Beauty

Orange Marmalade 

Lookism

Something about us

I'm reading too many that i can't keep up-

I Love Yoo

Let's Play

Age Matters

Lore Olympus

True Beauty

A good day to be a dog

Siren's Lament

Midnight Poppyland

Fragmented

(all still being updated)

Everyone, please read A Guide to Proper Dating, it's soo good! Still on-going but there's about 100+ chapters released. Art is kind of similar to Cheese in the Trap. Premise is also in college.  Little to no annoying characters. lots of funny episodes and heart fluttering!!

Love Revolution - still on going for about 2 yrs now. this one's going to have a webdrama remake! the art is very clean looking. premise is in high school. they are childhood friends. characters are very funny! 

Spirit Fingers - The prettiest art I've ever seen!!! It's so unique and colorful. I'm always in awe cause it's so pretty! This one's basically about a shy girl with low self esteem who found herself in a really cool art club with the hippest and talented people.

두근거려요 - Idk if it's translated elsewhere, so i'm not sure what's the official English title but  in english the title is "Heart-fluttering". This one's already completed, premise is in the Office. Art is also very clean, similar to Love Revolution. The story is about this girl who is moving on from her first relationship and found a new love interest in the new guy at the office. It's really cute! Quite relatable if you are an office worker. :)

Odd Girl Out - This one also has a webtoon adaptation. The premise is in high school. The main character, Nari, is a girl with low self esteem and is best friends with three of the popular girls in school. It's good cause it tackles some issues that happens at school, like bullying and isolation. There's also love interests but more on friendship. It's cute!