Is there a 19+ korean adult discussion thread here? about movies, drama, variety show related to adult 19+ korea?

I haven't seen one, but I haven't searched for one either. These days most of the Korean movies I watch are 19+, I wish their was a thread to talk about them.  The lovely dovey melodramas aren't working for me anymore, especially after visiting Korea and seeing that some of the stuff that occurs in the 19+ movies are real life. 

Also most  don't even have reviews, so I've started typing up my reviews even though I'm not good at reviews, but something is better than nothing. 

Nicolas:

I haven't seen one, but I haven't searched for one either. These days most of the Korean movies I watch are 19+, I wish their was a thread to talk about them.  The lovely dovey melodramas aren't working for me anymore, especially after visiting Korea and seeing that some of the stuff that occurs in the 19+ movies are real life. 

Also most  don't even have reviews, so I've started typing up my reviews even though I'm not good at reviews, but something is better than nothing. 

can you share the links of  your reviews? or your  thread on it?.. i like to talk K 19+ movies also  for change, it is still a  movie and they have actress/actors also its just it is an erotic genre.