Im planning to go to korea in the near future and i was wondering if i will be able to find dvds of old dramas there which i can purchase 

im talking about dramas where you can't watch online ive tried to look for a lof of them but theyre too hard to find. The ones i do find dvds of are  insanely expensive like 200-300 usd.

SO will i be able to find these drama dvds easily like from any local shop or will i have to go to some special shops or is it hard to find dvd of old k-dramas

also if anyone knows a good shop with pretty much any k-drama in  seoul  can u please put down the adresss

You can probably go to any Kyobo Book Store where they have an entertainment section called Hot Tracks. They sell CDs and DVDs, so you should be able to find what you're look for there. You can check out their website ahead of time to see if they have what you're looking for: www.hottracks.co.kr.

It is hard to find this dvds! I didn't find any but I didn't spent really a lot of time for the search. 

It is easier in countries like taiwan (there I found a lot of korea drama dvds)

I agree with @boredandtiwtchy. KYOBO book Store.

That was highly recommended by our host when I asked about old kdramas dvds. Though I was not able to visit because of time constraint. 

BTW, what dramas are you looking for? The old ones like: Sandglass, Eyes of Dawn, Shoot me in the heart, Feelings,Jjealousy, school series? If you happen to find them. Please let us know. I want to buy those when  i visit next time.

Czakhareina:

I agree with @boredandtiwtchy. KYOBO book Store.

That was highly recommended by our host when I asked about old kdramas dvds. Though I was not able to visit because of time constraint. 

BTW, what dramas are you looking for? The old ones like: Sandglass, Eyes of Dawn, Shoot me in the heart, Feelings,Jjealousy, school series? If you happen to find them. Please let us know. I want to buy those when  i visit next time.

yes those are some of the ones im looking for and i will let you know if i do find them