Hello there, i've been wanting to know. Would it be okay if i marry into Korean women, i am an white man, and i feel like obession with K-Pop/K-Drama has led me to fully marry Korean ladies? What about yours?

If you are only marrying a Korean women based off of Kpop/K-drama beliefs or just because they're Korean. Get prepared for a failed marriage.  If you have a strong desire to marry a Korean woman, at least get to know her first. Then ask yourself why you want to marry a Korean woman.

I considered it at one point, but after meeting/friends/dating/etc.,. I think the biggest issue is future goals and cultural differences.  I'm learning Korean and want to live in Korea, so for me dating one is ideal. As far as marriage goes, I don't care if she's married or not.

Let's please not fetishise Korean women just because you enjoy Kpop or Kdrama. It's cool that you enjoy these things and are interested in their culture but reducing a woman to her ethnicity is wrong and disrespectful. East/SE Asian women have been hypersexualised and fetishised by non-Asian (specifically, white) men for years in both Western media and real life, and it does more harm to us than good. It's not flattering when people say they have a "thing" for Asian women. It's gross, frankly, and makes us feel dehumanised, like we're objects to be possessed rather than humans with agency and thoughts of our own. 

I'm sure you don't mean anything by it, but it perpetuates a culture that makes most East/SE Asian women uncomfortable. 

Okay, I understand what you say and feel but... What if some people have a fetish on asian women ?
I personnaly do, nothing to do with kpop or anything, I just happen to think they're the most beautiful women on earth, I'm not forcing it on anyone, I'm not even talking about it if the topic isn't on the table, it's just how things are, is that rude to you ? Can't help it... Let's not fool ourselves, people usually are attracted by looks at first.

OP clearly isn't a native english speaker (nor am I), so he totally sounds clumsy

depends on you what you expecting to your would be wife

by marrying citizenship

for love

for money

for crush/infactuation

best friend/companion