I don't know if this has been discussed before or if this is a proper channel to talk about.

But I can't just ignore my thoughts I've been keeping for years. Today I watched Norigae, and I can't help myself anymore but want to know what your guys thoughts about this as well.

1.  Does talent agencies lure new talents and make an unfair contract for them, in exchange for being famous, job offers, and luxurious lifestyle? I see that a lot of celebrities are not interested in relationship, let alone marriage (maybe because they want, but afraid for whatever reasons they hide)
  2. I know not all female celebrities are being forced to 'serve' wealthy men as for sake of job offers or investment in their talent agency. But I can't erase my thoughts some female celebrities are doing it voluntarily. How serious is this though?
  3. Are celebrities dating just some stunt? Sorry if i'm being rude but I can't help myself but to think that way. I know a lot of them have pure and genuine love, but beauty is such a high maintenance especially the ones who do surgery, they will need infinite money for maintenance and service. So, stunts are needed for more money.

Thanks, sorry if this is not proper.

I think it is a very sensitive topic and complex. I think it commonly happens with a small talent agency. And it not only happens in Korea, I think Japan has a quite similar to their idol too.  Many idols already said that it is not an easy lifestyle to become an idol.  Some of them when they just start debut, they don't necessarily being paid, instead, they have to pay their debt for their training.  So many who become idols are those who either really want to become one and have a passion or have to pay debts. There are many idols who work in the industry to pay their parents debts as well.

The things are idol groups is being made like products to sell in the market both in Korean and Japan. They have to follow their agency and keep their image clean and pure. Some idol group even do not have the freedom to make music the way they want it because it does not fit their image or it might not sell. Lee Hong Ki had spoken about it before how much he has to fight with his group to be able to make their music. 

If you think about it, in an environment where there is a definite power abuse and labor abuse, of course, there are bound to have a lot of scandals happen. But then again it's not like nothing is good. The bigger agency is supposedly more trustworthy and taking care more if their talents. But Idol life is definitely a harsh one. You won't get anything until you work at least 5 years? if you are lucky to be able to pay your training debt and start to earn money. 

You're right though, any rich men will always target celebrities for their lust, no matter which country it is.

But I think Korea does it on the higher level. There are many ways to be celebrities though, not only going for audition to be used by talent agency.  We are not living in early 90s or 2000s anymore, where Internet is limited. Next year is 2020, everyone can be someone today. There's youtube, upload your talent and people will realize how good you are and any music label will try to sign you, with your own terms and conditions.

The way koreans do it scare me though. Remember Krystal Jung and her sister? they were just 5 years old when they travelled to South Korea, and some talent agency spotted them and offer to be artist. I mean, wtf is this? they were just 5 years old and you already can tell their future?

Artists need freedom too. I really wish the best for Korean entertainment industry in the future. Agency is not the only way to be artist.