What's your favorite Thai food?

Here are some popular dishes:

Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Shrimp Soup)                     Som Tum (Spicy Green Papaya Salad)
image.jpg  image.jpg
Tom Kha Kai (Chicken in Coconut Soup)                                  Gaeng Daeng (Red Curry)
image.jpg  image.jpg
Pad Thai (Thai style Fried Noodles)                                         Khao Pad (Fried Rice)
image.jpg  image.jpg

Pad Krapow Moo Saap (Fried Basil and Pork)        Gaeng Keow Wan Kai (Green Chicken Curry)
image.jpg  image.jpg
Yam Nua (Spicy Beef Salad)                                   Kai Med Ma Muang (Chicken with Cashew Nuts)
image.jpg  image.jpg

Credits @ bangkok.com
I haven't had an opportunity to try other Thai dishes yet, but I have tried Pad Thai. It's sooo good.

BTW Ceki, those pics are making my mouth water. :p
Mine too :p

But I don't think I'd like the one in Coconut Soup, sounds too... sweet? I haven't tried anything but would love to :)
The ones in coconut soup are not sweet but creamy! Similar to other cream soups in other countries! They're very fattening and bad for your health but they're delicious. My favorite is the green chicken curry. You can eat it with rice or with Khanom Chin (rice noodles)! 
Really, so the coconut soup has more like a neutral taste? Interesting. :D

https://www.youtube.com/user/PailinsKitchen I found this youtuber who does Thai recipes and I have tried a few and they are delicious! I have tried her Pad See Ew recipe and her Pork Omelet one so far but she has lots of recipes that look delicious. I want to try more Thai food but I don't get it very often so I usually end up with a spicy Pad Thai when I go because it is really tasty. Also there is a site I have ordered Thai snacks from before called ThaiSnacksOnline. I had no problem ordering from them and the snacks came from Thailand with free shipping and were really delicious. Pailin made a video recommending Thai snacks so I ordered those and they were all delicious. I got rice crackers with pork floss, chicken flavored peanuts, Lays hot chili squid chips, and these coconut and black sesame cookie rolls. I wish I could find Thai snacks close to me because they were really tasty! 

Tom Yum Soup With Coconut Milk (Tom Kha)

mmm..

Are you guys waiting for any lakorns to be subbed in eng