I really like this drama and would like to relive it through this discussion board. What's everyone's favorite scene in the drama? 

all the scene when xufeng and jinmi have a sweet moment ...lol

My top 3 most replayed

1. The hugging scene after Jinmi gave Phoenix a part of her Frost flower. My heart melted everytime they hug!!! ????

2. The demon wedding!!!!! Everything about the wedding and what led up to it is perfect!! ????

3.  The battle between Phoenix and fish face!!! I heart so much!!!! ???? ????

It's so hard to choose cuz there are too many good moments!!

Here are some I can think of (not in any particular order):

1. When the Phoenix feather protected Jinmi instead of killing her - this really symbolizes their love even when they have become enemies

2. The hugging scene when the leads first went to the Demon Realm to catch Qiongqi - Xufeng smiled so sweetly when Jinmi kept hugging him

3. The entire Mortal Realm arc, literally

4. When Jinmi was Xufeng's book boy and she took care of him and fed him the medicine with her mouth and he kissed her back the next time

5. The mutual cultivation scene... Cuz who doesn't love that??

6. When Yunyu's mother died and he became merciless - he looked so hot in that scene

7. When the Moon God blurted out everything Jinmi did to revive Xufeng at the Demon Realm wedding - you go fox uncle!

My TOP 3 scene

1. When Yaya (Xufeng) pretend that he's deaf, and heard all what Jinmi said.

2. The wedding between Jinmi and Xufeng in the Demon Realm.

3. When Jinmi died during the war between Heavenly and Demon Realms.

Amy:

1. When the Phoenix feather protected Jinmi instead of killing her - this really symbolizes their love even when they have become enemies

2. The hugging scene when the leads first went to the Demon Realm to catch Qiongqi - Xufeng smiled so sweetly when Jinmi kept hugging him

4. When Jinmi was Xufeng's book boy and she took care of him and fed him the medicine with her mouth and he kissed her back the next time

6. When Yunyu's mother died and he became merciless - he looked so hot in that scene

7. When the Moon God blurted out everything Jinmi did to revive Xufeng at the Demon Realm wedding - you go fox uncle!

This is my list as well to the very last dot except for number 6, which I would replace with Xufeng coming after Jin Mi once she reincarnated and their family scene at the very end. The three of them were super sweet!

Amy:

#6 Yes! All of Runyu's emotional scenes. I especially loved when he turns around to cry as Jinmi's dying. </3 He was hot, too, in the scene where he's chained to the bed. (<- That sounds so wrong, but you know what I mean!) I had serious SLS for over half of this show. Really, I liked Runyu much more than his brother until they went to the mortal realm; that's when Xufeng won in my heart.

My list:

1. Episode 19. Fairy Yuanji: we can make her a nun who is enlightened. Xufeng: what if she really gets enlightened?! A hilarious scene. 

2.  Same episode, when they all jump through the Wheel of Karma and Fortune. Perfect visualization of, basically, their natal charts, even though this was the circle of trigrams, not Western zodiacal signs. As an astrologer, I forgive the show all of its gaps for this scene and the Fairy's line "a moment's delay can cause 1000 miles of difference in fate". 

3. Of all the kissing scenes my favorite is in the episode 21, when he shut her mouth while they were hiding in woods. To be honest, I'm a little dissapointed with Cdrama kissing scenes. They're all underperforming :-)

4. Funny scene in episode 26, after which Night Immortal had "to erase everyone's memory of tonight". Pu Chi- "I defeated Fire Immortal", ha, ha, ha

5. Episode 34, when Xu Feng dies and wakes up as an immortal. It was kind of a silent and the most powerful scene between those two for me.  

I know everyone likes their cultivation scene, but it was more funny then sensual for me since the tree shook so explicitly. I was worried about Jin Mi's back :-) And there was a strange moment when both of his hands were pressing against the tree while her robe was slowly being pulled down her shoulder as if he had his third arm underneeth or it might be his servant helping. I laughed like crazy. 

They had tons of bright scenes further on, but for me they were like overwhelming. I like something more subtle. 

6. Oh, and another one, that sent me goosebumps: the second time when Run Yu showed his true form to Jin Mi. They were sitting on a couch and he reached out for a kiss while releasing his powerful dragon tail. All the kissing scenes are nothing if compared with that :-) Sheer sex

i loved the mortal realm arc. in the earlier episodes, it was always Xufeng chasing after Jinmi. through their mortal lives we are able to see Jinmi finally return those feelings to him. so beautiful. i applaud whoever came up with the idea of taking them to the mortal realm.

not to be a sadist or anything... but i also really loved every episode after Xufeng's death. Demon Lord Xufeng, both of them but especially Jinmi fighting for their love, and the wedding scene. it was very satisfying to see them reunite after all that pain.

i said all this BUT i really loved the whole drama in general ♥

Amy:

This list plus scenes of Demonic princess Liu Ying...I loved her and her character the most♥ ♥