So what dod you guys think who's who?

Lee Jun Ho that man... could he be Lee Jun Young?
And I'm like 88% sure Jung Seon Ho is Lee Hyunks brother and seems like he knows who Lee Hyuk is and dispises him maybe for the fact that he still hasn't found him or recognized him?

It's too easy to assume that Lawyer Jung is Lee Min... I'm imagining being completely blindsided and Lawyer Jung being Lee Jun Young with some plastic surgery. He's certainly shady enough. As for the coroner... he has a back story and is certainly suspicious, but like I said, it seems too obvious. With the writer's style, I hope that it's not. Hell, Jun Young could be one of the police officers for all I know. The police chief, even. Everyone is a suspect.
I definitely know for sure that Lawyer Jun is Lee Min...I feel pity toward the lawyer cause he's misunderstanding and I wish I could just tell him that his brother never abandoned him!! That doctor is confusing me so much! At first I thought the lawyer was Jun Young and then my suspicious move to the doctor! That doctor kind of creep me out, don't you think???
What if* 
Lee Jun Ho's father who attacked his mother returned? Like he came and took Lee Jun Ho as a kid and killed those 13 people and then raised him as a killer as well. Then Lee Jun Ho took Min as a kid and fed him a false story to turn him against his brother? I want Min not to be a killer like you get the feeling he sees through Lee Jun Ho it's just that's who raised him but he hasn't quite turned into a killer himself? Somehow or other I keep hoping the brothers can heal each other if they get together and can escape all the crazy. My impression was that David / Dave is who really raised and cared for Min as a kid while the Dad worked so Min worshipped his older brother and David / Dave is what kept Min from doing harm. I hope Min isn't the bad guy and gets a second chance.
I called the "Lawyer Jung is Min" thing very early, and the first time we see him with the ME Jung Ho, I said to my wife "The lawyer is the little brother and the ME is the psycho."  So when it was revealed, I wasn't surprised at all. Still, it made it cool watching the show kind of knowing it beforehand.