Hello everyone,

I've been waiting for Jin Ki Joo to appear in a new drama after Come and Hug Me. It was a show I liked a lot, mainly because the incredible way the Jin Ki Joo can express emotions, and make the other actors around her shine. The drama was clearly great and received lots of praise. 

After watching the first 4 episodes of this drama I started getting the same feelings I had while watching Come and Hug Me. When the male lead is alone on screen, without Jin Ki Joo, his acting either seems over the top, or a little too weak. But everytime Jin Ki Joo gets on screen, his character shines. While this might be a different genre from her previous drama, I really believe that this drama will end up being one of the best if not the best drama of this season. She reminds me of when I saw Park Min Young for the first time in What's Wrong With Secretary Kim. Another example of a drama that was successful purely because of the chemistry between the main characters. I think this drama will end up somewhere in between Come and Hug Me and  Wrong With Secretary Kim. There is lots of comedy aspects but I get this feeling that it will become a lot more serious down the line. I'm really looking forward to seeing Jin Ki Joo develop throughout this drama. I think it'll be a blast. Interested to hear what you guys think.

Yes, I was highly impressed with her in Come and Hug Me and was surprised to recognize her in Splash Splash Love and Scarlet Heart when I was re-watching parts of them after that. She's quickly become one of my favorite actors right along with Park Min Young, who speaking of is again making a drama shine in Her Private Life. I remember first seeing her in Sungkyungkwan Scandal, but I think it was Healer that really made me love her.

Of course, we're actually talking about Jin Ki Joo here. I'm really hoping she gets a lot more main roles coming up. I was watching Kill It which stars her co-star from Come and Hug Me, Jang Ki Yong, and it felt wrong not to have her there making the show shine. Obviously part of a drama's quality is in the storyline, but good actors can make a bad storyline entertaining. Jang Ki Yong without Ki Joo and with Nana just didn't have that same pull; however, I'm not slighting him, I thought he was excellent for the role in My Mister.

I thoroughly agree that this drama will be a blend of Come and Hug Me and What's Wrong With Secretary Kim. I love when writers can successfully integrate tragedy/thriller into a comedy. I look forward to how this show does this season and hope to see both the ML and FL in future dramas/movies!

Jung Gal Hee (Jin Ki Joo ) is a knock out when dressed as Victoria Park. She is soooo beautiful!

It was my first time watching Jin Ki Joo here as I didn't watch her previous dramas, but I think she is amazing! She is a very talented actress and makes her character Gal Hee really relatable and lovable.  But I don't agree with your comments about the male lead. I think he is also very talented on his own as well. 

Hello guys! I was wondering if any of you could help me find the title of the song which was played at ending of episode 26 when the Director Do was putting the  red cardigan on Secretary Jeong.  Thanks!

blissfullyarianne:

Hello guys! I was wondering if any of you could help me find the title of the song which was played at ending of episode 26 when the Director Do was putting the  red cardigan on Secretary Jeong.  Thanks!

Hi,  it should be  사랑을 말해요 by Sondia (손디아).  It's My Secretary Life OST part. 11 on youtube.

naaah the worst maybe

I agree with the original commenter. Jin Ki Joo stole Come and Hug Me, it would have been completely different without her. Looking forward to watching her here.

This is also my first drama of hers and I thought she was so charming. She does both the romcom and the emotional drama very well. She's beautiful and very talented.  Looking forward to checking out her other dramas.

Kim Jae Kyung roubou completamente a cena, para mim ela que foi a protagonista nessa série hahaha