Let's talk, What are your thoughts on episode 3,4, and 5? This show has really changed my Kdrama life, and I am so lost and happy after every episode.

I’ve never been more immersed in a drama and the only regret I have is not waiting til it’s finished to start watching. Then again, a binge session probably wouldn’t do it justice.

I think SIG was the best choice they could’ve made for Moo Young, both appearance-wise (drop dead gorgeus, it really works wonders for his alluring aura) and when it comes to acting, because he is so versatile. 

I really don’t hate Seung Ah, but she does get on my nerves. She’s more of a plot device anyway, but still a terrible friend.

Honestly I can’t even single out the episodes and discuss them, because all of them so far have been great. I love the script, I love the cinematography, I love how the main couple (or are they?) don’t have any more scenes than necessary, it really makes you appreciate each interaction between them.

I’m just in love with this show.

Well , the biggest disappointment will be when we get to know or they get to know that they are real siblings !! I just hope that won't be case as in the j drama ????????????????????????????????

^ that should be marked as spoiler comment

Sara Tasneem IF that is the case and it has not come out in ep 1-5 but will come out at a later time. I marked part of your post as a spoiler as the story hasn't reached that yet lol :o) tyvm

This drama is incredibly interesting. I’m getting more excited with each episode and I’ve been trying (and sometimes failing) to stay away from spoilers.

The fact that Moo Young looks like the killer then the strange things with Yoo Ri appearing is drawing me in further and further.

I don’t know who is the killer (maybe they did it together?) butby Moo Young’s expression when he found the trophy in the cooler makes me think it was planted there. He obviously knew what it was but he was surprised and confused to why it was at his place (well to me it looked like it). 

But it doesn’t explain why he kept looking at the cooler like he knew what was inside which made the expression he made when he saw it confusing.

I have a feeling Seun Ah will turn into an obsessive (and maybe crazy) girlfriend that won’t let Moo Young go no matter what.

(Edit: I don’t know about any of you but I feel like I shoved  my foot in my mouth here. I feel so bad about my suspicions)

I like what is going on with Jin Kang and Moo Young (even though I don’t exactly know what’s going on) and because of some spoilers (that I’ve heard previously, not the one above) I don’t know or approve of what might happen.

(I hope they change that part from the original but I don’t thinks it’s likely)

Overall I think this series has a great development and I haven’t gotten bored with any of the episodes so far.

It gets a lot better around ep 10 with their hot chemistry and a few other twists.... I just finished  ep 14 and am a bit scared now 

I definitely believe Moo Young is being set up.  Remember in an earlier episode Moo Young was kicking at the cooler like, "Where did this come from?" Then he definitely had a shocked look on his face when the cat knocked the lid off though. But can we say who we think is the real killer?