all i can say is it definitely is not 100% happy nor sad, you can interpret that however u like 

c:

Thank you so much 3GGG ???? that really hit my feelings, but its beautiful ☺️ 

Thank you renna, ????already did, but at least know my disappointment will be different or it will not impact me as much, for me such spoilers help, since even now I still hope and dream for a second season of A Korean Odyseey ???????? anyone else ? 

Amu:

LadyG, thank you so much for the reply and recommendation, I see we do have very similar taste, I have seen Mei-chan's Butler :) but for the Chinese and Taiwanese dramas, they are quite new Ill make sure to check them out as well :) thank you so much 

No problem! I think you'll like at least one of those. :)

3GGG:

In addition, these are shows where the ML's personality is similar to Son Oh Gong:

• Legend of Fuyao
  • You're all Surrounded | same actor as well. 
  • The Ghost Detective
  • Black
  • City Hunter
  • Gu Family Book | same actor as well. 
  • Hello Monster
  • Just Between Lovers
  • Lawless Attorney

I highly recommend Legend of Fuyao -- but also because i loved Ethan Juan. 

The male lead does everything he can to protect the FL from her fate, and I think they display their loving relationship in a healthy and supportive way. I would say he isn't quite as mischievous as  Song O-Gong -- but he does a lot for FL.

My next drama to watch is Gu Family Book. I fell in love with Lee Seung Gi after I saw him in King2Hearts (not to mention A Korean Odyssey and also recently, Vagabond)

Hi, Amu,

Son O Gong's character impressed me so much as well. It might seem strange but only one I can think of is 4th prince Wang So from Moon Lovers. These two have very similar vibes to me:  equally savvy, stubborn, faithful,  intense. I'm completely enchanted by these  characters. 

Just my thought.

Have you find it yet? Son Oh Gong is my all time loveable jerk that I will always adore and love. Please inform us if you have found similar character :) 

I thank all of you for starting the topic and for all the answers too! And myself for finding this site late at night..  ;) 

Seriously, I'm so glad that I stumple upon this site, you can't imagine. Finally I found something about all the series and characters and new inspirations to watch. Thank you so much! :)