May I kindly ask for a drama where the MAIN LEAD would be the SAME as son oh gong, Like like his character, the way he acts , the way he is and  have similar moments is there any drama like that ? I know that recently the kdrama have been better when it comes to the relationships. 

So I would like to ask for a similar male character, NOT story, similar character please !!!!!

Its because his character was like in an anime/manga but it was a drama here and it was not adapted, since any adaptation of a nice anime/manga with characters like that get somehow or somehow just dissapear and the character becomes different that the original, or maybe the actors just do not portrait them right. So therefore may I ask for a character as his please, where he loves the female lead, does a lot of nice and cute moments for her, I remember ther ewas ascene in the office (my favorite one I think XD) where she talks about marriage with her coworked and when she gets disappointed son oh gong will appear and disappeared three times shaking his head to her and... (well I'lll not spoil it since it was my favorite and I would like people to watch and see :)) THANK YOU !!!!!

I will write this anyway since I really want to its the prt where me and a lot of people will say there should be a second season becaus of the ending and the fact that they never had a proper wedding and the fact that the baby was there for I HAVE NO IDEEA and the fact that most of the female cast lead died. ...That is a lot and it still hurts my hears that they just destroyed the drama with the last 2 episodes, NO wait, the last episode and a half, I mean I thought that the ring from son oh gong will save her somehow but it was a useless ring , and I know that the bracelet was bought with the fact and meaning to make him listen to her and all that. But one would think that the ring that he gave her would not be so simple giving the fact that it came from him !!!!!! The ring should have at least helped her with the fight with the dragon !!!! But oh well, I still strongly hope for a second season, its the first time ever that I wrote a topi, and a Review in my life on mydramalist, and the reason for that is that I reuly and deeply love the story and its characters. And one more thing for what reason did she saw her coworker's dauhters wedding ? There was no NEED  for that seriously !!!!!! I f a person should have been in a dress in the futur it should have been her!!!!! (I know people will just say : "she saw that to see that the future is fine") STILL I'm not satisfied.

So now since I wrote a bit about the sad ending (a bit, yes If I want I can write thousands of pages XD ok aybe I exagerated but I can write at least ten :)) I can breath since a lot of my frustration is written out, HOPING FOR A SECOND SEASON !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you :)

Hi, here's my list of dramas with loving characters similar to Oh Gong. Of course no two male leads would be exactly the same as him or Lee Seung Gi. And The stories are all different. But they are close. They all eventually do loving things, and all but 2 of them have that prickly side like Oh Gong. 

Two of the dramas are actually Lee Seung Gi dramas and one is Cha Seung Won (Who played the Ma Wang) and one is the actor who played Winter General. 

20th Century Boy and Girl, Falling for Innocence, Hotel King, I hear your voice, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Pinocchio, Shining Inheritance, The Greatest Love, You are the only one.

Totally agree with LadyG's recommendations. Especially, definitely: Greatest  Love, Falling For innocence --- pricky, childish yet looooves the FL and does so many adorable acts.

addtional recommendations: Monstar, King 2 Hearts, Goong (princess hours), Goblin, Masters sun, what happened to secretary Kim, smiling Pasta(taiwan), fated to Love You, 1% of something (both versions), You are beautiful, happy and love forever (taiwan), oh my ghostess

Movies: Our times(taiwan), she's dating a gangster (Philippines), he was cool (korea) 

Thank you so much LadyG and Czakhareina :)) but I've watched almost all the above :D and know about all all of them, king2hearts is my nextr one to watch but Oh Gong was really really special, I am tryinmg to seasrch to similar characters to his, I would say watch hana yori dango because the main guy is maen to but TOTALLY Loveeeees the girl but as characters they are not the same, Oh Gong still has that speciasl feature, and smirk and its jusrt unique, but oh well I'm still hjappy that I git to see such a character ???? maybe they will make more characters like him, I will still contunue my search and shall post it here if I find someone like him again ???? thank you so so much guys for spending time to rec recommend me suchg wondferfull suggestions ????

• Shopping King Louie 
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim 
  • Clean with a Passion
  • My Strange Hero 
  • My Beautiful Gong Shim 
  • Black Devil and the White Prince 
  • One More Happy Ending 
  • Fated to Love You

Thank you so much Stevie70, really appreciate it ???? thank you, I really absolutely adored (Shopping King Louie,   What's Wrong with Secretary Kim) and I really liked fated to love you, I will check out the rest though since I didn't see them yet and ALSO I AM WAITING FOR clean with passiuon to be colpleted in order to watch it, I just can't wait a whole week for an episode, its too much pain for me ????Thank you so much for the suggestions ☺️ 

In addition, these are shows where the ML's personality is similar to Son Oh Gong:

• Legend of Fuyao
  • You're all Surrounded | same actor as well. 
  • The Ghost Detective
  • Black
  • City Hunter
  • Gu Family Book | same actor as well. 
  • Hello Monster
  • Just Between Lovers
  • Lawless Attorney
 Amu:

Thank you so much LadyG and Czakhareina :)) but I've watched almost all the above :D and know about all all of them, king2hearts is my nextr one to watch but Oh Gong was really really special, I am tryinmg to seasrch to similar characters to his, I would say watch hana yori dango because the main guy is maen to but TOTALLY Loveeeees the girl but as characters they are not the same, Oh Gong still has that speciasl feature, and smirk and its jusrt unique, but oh well I'm still hjappy that I git to see such a character ???? maybe they will make more characters like him, I will still contunue my search and shall post it here if I find someone like him again ???? thank you so so much guys for spending time to rec recommend me suchg wondferfull suggestions ????

Ooh, I tried! lol You're welcome. I had a feeling you probably saw the ones from my list. I tend to like older dramas more. Have you seen Mei-chan's Butler (Mei-chan no Shitsuji)? I love that J-drama!

I can recommend some Taiwanese dramas - In Between, Rock & Road,  ToGetHer, Zhong Wu Yan, Easy Fortune, Happy Life. 

The Chinese drama Love Actually (2012) Palace-The Lock Heart Jade, 

Thank you so much 3GGG, renna and LadyG. 3GGG, everything on your list is new and wonderful as I've seen, I have booked marked some but always decide to watch them late and later but since you recommended them in this post I really have high expectation and will star your list and everyone else's recommendations are first  :)) renna, a lot of people recommended to me Black so I guess it shall be next maybe after falling for innocence :) since the ratings are higher ???? 

LadyG, thank you so much for the reply and recommendation, I see we do have very similar taste, I have seen Mei-chan's Butler :) but for the Chinese and Taiwanese dramas, they are quite new Ill make sure to check them out as well :) thank you so much 

yes Amu, Black I highly suggest! now without spoilers but to give u a little expectation of it, its a bit longer with 18 eps and will feel VERY long at first as they go over alot of things in great detail the whole story is VERY VERY complex with lots of characters, backstories and clues. I suggest you watch this when ur in the mood for a VERY slow burn romance with more plot than romance, something that has an overall dark tone with lots of detective/police stuff involved that will keep you thinking and guessing. ^^ oh and definitely watch this at night! vry good setting the moood!

happy watching~

renna Thank you so much for the specification and details, now I  want to go watch it straight ???? I have so many dramas that I need to watch but this sounds just my type of Drama, just a quick question though, is it a happy ending? I am fine with a bit of a melodrama once in a while but if. the ending is sour I kind of tend to  not watch even if it is an amazing story, I hope it has no tragedy like any of the main leads dies or anything like that ???? thank you   

Amu:

renna Thank you so much for the specification and details, now I  want to go watch it straight ???? I have so many dramas that I need to watch but this sounds just my type of Drama, just a quick question though, is it a happy ending? I am fine with a bit of a melodrama once in a while but if. the ending is sour I kind of tend to  not watch even if it is an amazing story, I hope it has no tragedy like any of the main leads dies or anything like that ???? thank you   

I'd say it's a bittersweet ending, which is similar to Korean Odyssey's. Big spoiler for clarification: while the ML (reaper) sacrifices himself at the end so the FL can be happy. He watches her live her life and when she grows old and dies, he goes to pick her soul up. In the end, they are both seen hand in hand.

please don't read that spoiler!!!!!!!!!! it literally made the drama for me!!!

i would go in this leaving yourself completely unaware and without knowing anything

the ending will have more impact

^^