I myself am really hoping these trainees make it:

• Wang Jiayi (I am willing to bet that he's one of the top 10 vocals of this season, if not the best)
  • Jiayi (Might just be my #1 pick ngl. His smiles are what keep me going lol)
  • Yaochi
  • Mingming (Also one of my possible One Picks. If he gets eliminated I will fight someone)
  • Lian Huaiwei (He really reminds me of Nongnong!)
  • Li Zhenning
  • Lin Mo
  • Zhan You
  • Chen Sijian
  • Guan Yue ( After this last episode he has found his way into my heart lol)
  • The rest of the trainees because I love all of them and I will cry at all their eliminations.

Still trying to recognize everybody, but the ones that I'm rooting for so far are:

• Li Wenhan (my one pick!)
  • Mingming (I really hope he makes it this time!)
  • Jiayi 
  • Shi Zhan 
  • Hu Chunyang

Keeping an eye on cause they are growing on me:

• Lian Huaiwei 
  • Li Zhenning 
  • Hu Wenxuan
  • Xia Hanyu
  • Che Huixuan
  • Guan Yue

Trainees who caught my eye are:

• Lian Huaiwei
  • Wang Jiayi
  • Chen Sijian
  • Zhou Shiyuan
  • Jiang Shengmin
  • Xu Longhan
  • Yu Lingao   

Edit: After third episode I also root for Che Huixuan

I'm only rooting for Meng En for Idol Producer 2.

Just saying though, Season 2 will never beat season 1. 

Idk, I like season 2 more. I like Minghao as a trainer,  the way he teaches trainees

ChiyokoS:

Idk, I like season 2 more. I like Minghao as a trainer,  the way he teaches trainees

Agreed.  Just saying but I'm forming attachments to this season's trainees much faster than I did last season's(If a Nu'est situation happens with Mr. Tyger I will cry so hard). Might just be my opinion but I feel as though a lot of the trainees from this season are working much harder, especially with the ones who basically jumped from C/D/F to A/B and the ones who were promoted during the Youth Has You practice.

I really like Minghao and Jolin Tsai as mentors this season, they're both really helpful with how they tend to go over the moves step by step.

I'm still slowly watching and getting to know them but Lian Huaiwei has also caught my eye! I hope Mingming and Casper do well because I liked them when they were in the unit and mixnine. 

I don't know how I feel about the format and editing of this season, but I'm trying not to compare and watch this season with an open mind and heart. I also remember thinking that this season was so far way and yet here we are now ready to enjoy and suffer through another survival show. 

emerald90:

I'm still slowly watching and getting to know them but Lian Huaiwei has also caught my eye! I hope Mingming and Casper do well because I liked them when they were in the unit and mixnine. 

I don't know how I feel about the format and editing of this season, but I'm trying not to compare and watch this season with an open mind and heart. I also remember thinking that this season was so far way and yet here we are now ready to enjoy and suffer through another survival show. 

Man, I don't want to disappoint you but Casper left the show.