Hey guys!

So, I'm pretty new to MDL, so I don't have any friends on here yet :( I also only have one friend that likes Asian dramas, but I watch more than she does, so I don't have anyone to recommend anything to watch to me. I watch most genres in either Korean or Chinese, and I watched a movie in Japanese the other day, so I'm open to that too. Basically my only requirement is that it has to eye candy (and subs if its not in Chinese). Feel free to add me, especially if you're from Australia, or somewhere with a similar time zone :)

xoxo MiMi

heya welcome !
ill recommend you few dramas and movies

dramas:
dear sister
bridal mask
last friends
oh my ghost

movies:
hidamari no kanojo
rurouni kenshin
hachiko
usagi drop

i have lot more reccomends feel free to ask if you need 
bye

tumblr_muo9jvmR8H1rby56yo1_500.gif

:) thanks, I've already seen oh my ghost, so I'll check out the other ones.
Welcome to MDL/the forums.
I hope you have a great time on here. Where in Australia do you live? Have you ever spent a month road tripping around it? 
I live in Brisbane. I haven't spent a month road tripping, that honestly sounds like the worst thing ever... I would rather fly...
Really? Isn't there anything to see on the way from one city to another?
Trees? Sand? In the USA there is 28,731m2 per person and in Australia there is 341,320m2 per person.... Everything is really spread out. The closest major city to Brisbane is 10hrs away...
OH WOW. Didn't realize it was that spread out. So you'd recommend just flying from city to city, then renting a car to go to the places outside of cities that you'd want to visit?

P.S this is why I love MDL. So many people from everywhere :D 

Hi!

I'm from Straya too! The struggle of not having real life friends to watch dramas with.