Hello MDL!

So, I've been watching dramas for about a year and a half now and can safely call myself an addict :) I tend to stick to Rom Coms but I keep telling myself that I need to break out and try some other things--slice of life, mystery, horror. And I will! If those shows have an underlayer of sweet romance.

My favorite drama of last year was Jealousy Incarnate. I loved the friendship between Lee Hwa Shin and Ko Jung Won. My favorite scene was when Ko Jung Won was dragging Lee Hwa Shin through the mud as a cheerfully oblivious Pyo Na Ri dug around for squid for her little brother and the boys took a break from their brawl to verify that they were still friends--best friends--and then go back to pummeling each other.

Before that I fell in love with Bromance. I know that its practically sacrilege to say but---I loved Bromance more than I loved Coffee Prince.

I also really loved the drama Heartstrings. I learned the word Bias for that show (hello Jung Yong Hwa).

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all---even if I have some unpopular opinions to share (see above comment on Coffee Prince and Bromance. Also, I just finished Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy/Hello My Teacher and the second lead syndrome was so strong in that one. As much as I love me some Gong Yoo and think he slayed as Park Tae-in I just wanted Na Bo-Ri with Ji Hyeon-Woo so much more!)

Welcome to MDL!  Glad to see another drama fan joining us.  

P.S. I think we all have one or two sacrilegious opinions about dramas ;)  Don't feel too bad.  Personally, I wanted to stab forks in my eyes through most of Descendants with the Sun and have a really hard time warming up to Lee Joon Gi and Gong Yoo in most everything they're in.
Welcome to MDL :)

I agree with Dana we all have personal opinions on some dramas ;)
And I also really liked Bromance :)
Hello! Welcome to MDL!

Don't worry about your unpopular opinions around here! Most are pretty open minded.
I didn't like Coffee Prince, I just couldn't get into it.