I've been watching dramas since: 2012
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: action,historical,melodrama,romance and crime 
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea
My First Drama: Jewellery In The Palace 
My Favorite Drama: You Are Beautiful 
Best Story: Princess man
My Favorite Actor: Lee Minho
My Favorite Actress: Moon Chae Won
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works) Kang Ji Hwan
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): 
My First Idol Crush: Jung Yong Hwa
My Favorite Character: Hong gil dong
My Favorite Drama Couple: Seryung and Seungyoo (princess man)
My Favorite OST Song: Sallaow of the sun (voice)
A Drama I was unable to finish: boys over flowers 
My Least Favorite Drama: Boys over flowers 
Most Anticipated Drama:

I've been watching dramas since: 2015 when I was laid up for spine surgery
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: I follow actor careers not Genres
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Japan (althought i did watch the korean and Chinese versions of Hana Dan)

My First Drama: Mischievious Kiss in Tokyo (It was on crunchyroll)
My Favorite Drama: Tokyo Bandwagon (But I love SOOO many more)
Best Story: Tokyo Bandwagon
My Favorite Actor: Kazuya Kamenashi
My Favorite Actress: Karina
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works) Looks like a tie between Yamapi and Shota Matsuda after looking at my webpage
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Yamapi, Jun Matsumoto, Shota Matsuda, Kazunari Ninomiya
My First Idol Crush: Kazuya Kamenashi
My Favorite Character: Yameneko
My Favorite Drama Couple: Domyouji and Makino
My Favorite OST Song: Truth
A Drama I was unable to finish: Meitantei no Okite
My Least Favorite Drama: Meitantei no Okite
Most Anticipated Drama: 99.9 Criminal lawyer Season 2

MY DRAMALAND STORY!

I've been watching dramas since: 2013
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Sageuk. Romance. Comedy. Suspense. Mystery.
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea.

My First Drama: Boys Over Flowers (2009).
My Favorite Drama: Six Flying Dragons (2015).
Best Story: It's Okay, That's Love (2014).
My Favorite Actor: Yoo Ah In.
My Favorite Actress: Yoon Eun Hye.
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Lee Min Ho (9)
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Lee Jun Ki, Kim Woo Bin, Lee Sung Kyung, Suzy, Kim Go Eun.
My First Idol Crush: Lee Min Ho.
My Favorite Character: Yi Bang Won from Six Flying Dragons (2015).
My Favorite Drama Couple: Ji Hae Soo and Jang Jae Yeol from IOTL (2014).
My Favorite OST Song: Difficult.
A Drama I was unable to finish: Atashinchi No Danshi (2009).
My Least Favorite Drama: Playful Kiss (2010).
Most Anticipated Drama: Live (2018).

Hi! Sorry for my bad english (I can read it but not to write it, thanks Google translator ;D ) because I am from Argentina.

I typically watch dramas in the following genres: RomCom/Drama
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: All

My First Drama: Hana Yori Dango
My Favorite Drama: Cofee Prince
Best Story: Marriage Contract
My Favorite Actor: Gong Yoo!!
My Favorite Actress: Kim Seul Gi
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Gong Yoo
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Yoon Shi Yoon/ Han Ye Seul
My First Idol Crush: Lee Min Ho (He was so gorgeous in Faith!)
My Favorite Character: Seo Jae Hee (Me too, Flower)
My Favorite Drama Couple: Hao Meng/Cai Huan Zhen  (Marry Me, or Not? Tw )

My Favorite OST Song: Stay with Me (Goblin)
A Drama I was unable to finish: Healer
My Least Favorite Drama: Mary Stayed Out All Night
Most Anticipated Drama: Prince Coffee Lab (Coffe Prince Chinese version 2017!!!)

Hi, nice to meet you! 

I tried to answer the questions but I have so many favorites,it's really hard to choose :')  I have tried to narrow them down. I watch from different countries so I combined them,or it would be too long;)

I've started watching drama in 2009

Genres I watch are : Crime,Romance, fantasy,sci fi,historical,adventure(I love anything to do with tomb raiding!) I just like to stay away from political,hospital and makjang. 

I watch drama from South Korea, Japan,Taiwan, China, and occasionally Thailand(but not a fan of slap kiss)

My First Drama: Mars. I read the Manga first and saw in a forum there was a drama too.
My Favorite Drama: 

Japan:  Quartet, N no Tame ni, Legal High

Korea: Cruel City, I hear your Voice, Weighlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

China: The Mystic Nine, Nirvana in Fire, Love Me If you Dare

Taiwan: Mars, Black and White, Bump Off Lover

Best Story: N no Tame No and Nirvana in Fire

My Favorite Actor: 

Japan: Tsumabuki Satoshi, Sakai Masato, Sato Takeru ,  Oguri Shun

Korea: Lee Joon Gi, Park Bo Gum, Nam Goong Min, Kang Dong Won, Lee Min Ki

China: William Chan

Taiwan: Chris Wu, Kingone Wang, Vic Zhou, Baron Chen

Thailand: Nadech

My Favorite Actress: 

Japan: Mistushima Hikari, and Ishihara Satomi

Korea: Uhm Jung Hwa, Gong Hyo Jin, Shin Min Ah, Jung So Min, Jung Ryeo Won

Taiwan: Hsu Barbie, Chang Angela

Thailand: Urassaya Sperbund

Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works) Probably Oguri Shun

Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Kubota Masataki, Sakaguchi Kentaro, Kora Kengo, Takahashi Issei

My First Idol Crush: TOP from Big Bang

My Favorite Character: thats tricky.  Kamikado from Legal High, Tamaki from Ouron High school Host Club,  Lemori and Suzume from Quartet, and Baek Yeo Chi from History of the Salaryman

My Favorite Drama Couple: How can I??? umm.. Yuuki Kai and Hagio Sae (Orange Days), Su Mian and Han Chen (Memory Lost), Zi Feng and Ya Nuo(Bromance), Jin Yan,Jian Yao(Love Me If You Dare),Eun Ho and Tae Woon(School 2017),and Bok Koo and Joon  Hyeong( Weighlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo).

My Favorite OST Song: Youre killing me here :P Ling (Mars), Rogue Justice and Perfect Stranger,(Black and White) No one reprise and Sakura( Ouroboros), Do you ever Shine? ( Bitter Blood) , Cool(38 task force), Back in time(Bromance), Gone(Memory Love), He is unworthy( Behind your smile), Run(Two Weeks),Koi ( Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku No Tatsu), Otona no Okite( Quartet), Wound(Cruel City) there's lots more...

whole ost: Signal,Voice, Chuno, Bridal Mask, The Mystic Nine, Gods Quiz 1,2,and 3, What's Up, Shut Up Flower Boy Band. Obviously I like music hahaha

A Drama I was unable to finish: Five Fingers. For the love of Joo Ji Hoon, I have tried completing this 3 times,but it is still on hold at episode 8. I really do not like makjang

My Least Favorite Drama: Boys Este. I don't really remember it,but I gave it a 1 so i'd say it was a horrible experience XD

Most Anticipated Drama: Most recently anyway...Because This Is My First Life, and its now my favorite currently airing drama(please stay good!) *crossing fingers*  and now I'm waiting for Tribes and Empires( for such a long time. I hope it will really be airing soon) and The Wolf

Nice To Meet You All :)

I've been watching dramas since: 2014 but really got into it in January of 2016
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Nowadays i'm leaning towards Comedy Mystery and Thriller.
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea.

My First Drama:  Reply 1997 (2012).

My Favorite Drama: The Master's Sun (2013)

Best Story: It's Okay, That's Love (2014).

My Favorite Actor: Gong you But i'm also starting to love Dong Ha.

My Favorite Actress: Jun Ji Hyun and  Shin Min Ah

Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works):  I honestly don't know.

Other Notable Talent (up to 5):  Suzy, Kim Go Eun , Park Bo Gum.

My First Idol Crush: Yoon Hyun Min.

My Favorite Character: Do Bong Soon From Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (2017).

My Favorite Drama Couple:  I love them all so it's impossible to pick!!! ahhh

My Favorite OST Song: stay with me (goblin ost)

A Drama I was unable to finish:  Blood (2015).

My Least Favorite Drama: Out of All the dramas i watched i'd probably say oh my venus

Most Anticipated Drama: Meloholic (2017).

I've been watching dramas since: 2013
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Romance, Comedy, School, Melodrama.
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea, Japan.

My First Drama: Full House.
My Favorite Drama: Stairway To Heaven, Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang (I can't decide).
Best Story: Pinnocchio.
My Favorite Actor: Yamazaki Kento.
My Favorite Actress: Song Hye Kyo.
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works) Park Shin Hye.
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Kim Woo Bin, Choi Ji Woo, Kim So Hyun, Moon Chae Won.
My First Idol Crush: Lee Min Ho.
My Favorite Character: Sakurai Misaki of Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto.
My Favorite Drama Couple:
My Favorite OST Song: Lim Hyung Joo - Hope You'll Be Happy (Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang)
A Drama I was unable to finish: Uncontrollably Fond.
My Least Favorite Drama: K-POP The Ultimate Audition.
Most Anticipated Drama: -

I've been watching dramas since: not sure, but I didn't get involved in tv fandom until after 2010.
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: medical, crime/mystery/detective, historical. Always looking out for movies/dramas featuring LGBT themes, too (but not of the Japanese BL genre kind).
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Japan and (less often) China.

My First Drama first drama fandom: Kamen Rider series.
My Favorite Drama: Team Batista (all seasons)
Best Story: Nirvana in Fire
My Favorite Actor: n/a
My Favorite Actress: Ichikawa Mikako
Most Watched Actor/Actress: probably Yasuda Ken or Oizumi Yo. I seldom start watching dramas/movies because of a specific actor/actress but I will watch (or at least start) pretty much anything featuring TEAM NACS members, so yeah.
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Ishihara Satomi, Takahashi Issei, Sakai Masato, Ninomiya Kazunari, Sasaki Kuranosuke, etc etc.
My First Idol Crush: can't remember; most of my actor crushes tend to be role-specific anyway.
My Favorite Character: Dr. Shimazu Goro (Team Batista 3: Ariadne's Bullet)
My Favorite Drama Couple Duo:  Komikado+Mayuzumi (Legal High) or Shiratori+Taguchi (Team Batista)
My Favorite OST Song: Aada Koda Soda by Ulfuls (Aoi Honoo OP)
A Drama I was unable to finish: Final Life is the most recent one I gave up on, I think.
My Least Favorite Drama: Minna Esper Dayo. Normally I would have dropped it in a blink of an eye and promptly forgotten it existed, but I was forced to sit through all episodes. Just thinking about it still makes me angry.
Most Anticipated Drama: Unnatural (2018). Can't wait to see Ichikawa Mikako and Ishihara Satomi together again!

Hi everyone!

I've been watching dramas since:  Roughly around 2005 or 2006 but haven't really gotten into watching a lot until 2013 I think cos the only dramas I watched were the dubbed ones from our local TV stations lol
I typically watch dramas in the following genres:  Romance, comedy, medical, and recently crime/thriller
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea

My First Drama:  Meteor Garden (2001)
My Favorite Drama:  Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People (2017)
Best Story:  Reply 1988 (2015)
My Favorite Actor:  Yoon Kyun Sang (obvs)
My Favorite Actress:  Lee Sung Kyung
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Yoon Kyun sang in 5 of his main/supporting roles in a drama, 2 guest roles/cameo, 3 appearances in variety shows.
Other Notable Talent (up to 5):  Park Bo Gum, Chae Soo Bin, Kim Ji Won, Dong Ha, and Choi Won Young
My First Idol Crush:  Yoon Kyun Sang
My Favorite Character:  Song Ji Won of Age Of Youth, played by Park Eun Bin
My Favorite Drama Couple:  GILRYUNG COUPLE 4EVS!!! Hong Gil Dong (Yoon Kyun Sang) & Song Ga Ryung (Chae Soo Bin) of Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People (2017)
My Favorite OST Song:  Memory - Ben from My Introverted Boss (2017)
A Drama I was unable to finish:  Tomorrow With You (2017), The K2 (2016), The Legend of the Blue Sea (2016)
My Least Favorite Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016)
Most Anticipated Drama: Doubtful Victory

I have bad memory so it's not 100% accurate, but doing it was fun :D

I've been watching dramas since:  2011/12
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: romance, detective, mystery, crime, slice of life, psychological, law...
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea, Japan, Thailand, Taiwan

My First Drama: 14-sai no Haha (2006)
My Favorite Drama: Signal (2016)
Best Story: Splash Splash Love (2015); Our Times (2015); Pieta in the Toilet (2015)
My Favorite Actor: Lee Min Ki; Lee Je Hoon
My Favorite Actress: Kim Seul Gi; Kim Bo Mi; Kanjiya Shihori
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): i have no idea
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Bae Doo Na; Yamashita Tomohisa; Gong Myung; Kang Ki Young; Ok Taec Yeon
My First Idol Crush: Jang Geun Suk
My Favorite Character: i don't think i have favorite but i like Kotomi from Parade (2010); Tsu Tai Yu from Our Times (2015); Ki Bum from Drinking Solo (2016) and a lot more :)
My Favorite Drama Couple: Hong Do and Yi Seok from Heart to Heart (2015); Dan Bi and King Se Jong/guy from bus from Splash Splash Love; Yoo Ri and Joo Go from Spellbound (2011)
My Favorite OST Song:
Zitten - Whale from Beyond the Clouds (2014); ending theme from Parade (2010) is amazing, but unfortunately i don't know the name, i think it's by Hirofumi Asamoto
A Drama I was unable to finish:
You who came from the stars (2013); Sotus (2016)
My Least Favorite Drama:
maybe Doctor Stranger (2014) or Heirs (2013)
Most Anticipated Drama:
right now i'm really curious about drama version of Boku dake ga Inai Machi

I've been watching dramas since: summer 2017
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: school, investigation, action,supernatural, youth and ofc romance
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: only South Korean dramas.

My First Drama: Playful Kiss
My Favorite Drama: Descendants of the Sun
Best Story: While you were sleeping
My Favorite Actor: Lee Jong Suk
My Favorite Actress: Kim So Hyun
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Lee Jong Suk
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Kim So Hyun, Park Shin Hye, Yoo In Na, Lee Sung Kyung, Lee Pil Mo
My First Idol Crush: Bobby from iKON
My Favorite Character: Kim Yeol (Sassy Go Go) and Lee Bo Na (Heirs)
My Favorite Drama Couple: Yoo Shi Jin x Kang Mo Yeon(Descendants of the Sun), Seo Jung Hoo x Chae Yeong Shin (Healer), Lee Kang Doo x Ha Moon Soo (Just Between Lovers),  Jung Jae Chan x Nam Hong Ju (While you were sleeping).. I just can't have one
My Favorite OST Song: Tiger JK - Reset (Feat. Jinsil of Mad Soul Child)
A Drama I was unable to finish: Legend of the blue sea..
My Least Favorite Drama: Legend of the blue sea.
Most Anticipated Drama: idk

Hello All!

I've been watching dramas since: Hmm, not sure. 2010?
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: RomCom, Crime, Suspense
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Korea, Taiwan, Japan, China

My First Drama: Becoming A Billionairre
My Favorite Drama: Eternal Love, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
Best Story: Oh My Venus
My Favorite Actor: Lee Min Ki, Kim Gap Soo
My Favorite Actress: Kim Mi Kyung
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works)Ikuta Toma
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): So Ji Sub, Ji Soo, Nam Da Reum, Zhang Bin Bin, Wallace Huo
My First Idol Crush: G Dragon
My Favorite Character: L - Death Note
My Favorite Drama Couple: Jang Jae Yoel and Ji Hae Soo - It's Okay, That's Love
My Favorite OST Song: Nell - The Memory Of That Day - Suspicious Partner
A Drama I was unable to finish: Uncontrollably Fond
My Least Favorite Drama: Switch Girl 2
Most Anticipated Drama: None right now. 

I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Psychological, Mystery Sci-Fi, Drama, Thriller, Supernatural, Romance, Comedy, Family
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Japan, South Korea

JAPAN.
My First Drama: Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto (2016)
My Favorite Actor: Miura Haruma
My Favorite Actress: Tsuchiya Tao

I really don't watch enough Japanese content to fill in the rest!

SOUTH KOREA:
My First Drama: To the Beautiful You (2012)
My Favorite Drama: Just Between Lovers (2017)
Best Story: Circle (2017)
My Favorite Actor: Lee Jun Ho
My Favorite Actress: Park Bo Young
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Yeo Jin Goo (7)
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Gong Yoo, Do Kyung Soo, Ryu Joon Yeol, Gong Seung Yeon, Won Jin Ah
My Favorite Character: Kang Doo from Just Between Lovers (2017)
My Favorite Drama Couple: Kang Doo and Ha Moon Soo from Just Between Lovers (2017)
My Favorite OST Song: I Open My Eyes - Zitten

My Least Favorite Drama: The Heirs (2013)

I've been watching dramas since: 2009
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: any but Historical (made exceptions for few)
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea

My First Drama: i dont remember but my 2nd was Boys over flowers
My Favorite Drama:  A Gentlman's Dignity, Vampire Prosecutor1/2
Best Story: Defendant, Money Flower, The 3rd Ward
My Favorite Actor: Kim Min Jong, Uhm Ki Joon, Jang Hyuk, Yeon Jung Hoon
My Favorite Actress: Park Bo Young (cuz i dont watch for actresses usually)
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works) Both dramas and movies Kim Min Jong(17) - Uhm Ki Joon(8) - Jang Hyuk(15) Yeon Jung Hoon(12) etc...
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Ji Jin Hee,  Lee Sun Gyun, Park Shin Yang, Song Chang Eui, Kwon Yool
My First Idol Crush: Kangin(Suju), Kim Hyun Joong(ss501)
My Favorite Character: Choi Yoon(Gentlemans Dignity), Cha Minho(Defendant)
My Favorite Drama Couple: Choi Yoon-ImMearhri(Gentlemans Dignity) , Kang DongHa-Lee BomYi(The Spring day of my life
My Favorite OST Song: Ryu - From The Beginning Until Now
A Drama I was unable to finish: Bride of Habaek
My Least Favorite Drama: You Who Came From The Stars
Most Anticipated Drama: Defendant, Money Flower, Goblin, Vampire Prosecutor 2, Mrs. Cop

Hi hi! I've been on this site for about a year now but never bothered to check out the forums for some reason (๑•̆૩•̆) Better late then never I guess?

I've been watching dramas since: Late 2016 - I still consider myself to be a new kid on the block :)

I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Mystery, Thriller, Romance, Investigation, Psychological, Historical and Comedy!~ I love shows that can grip my ass to my seat and others that can give me chill vibes after a rollercoaster of a day.

I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Korea - I'm still new to foreign dramas so hopefully I'll start investigating other countries soon.

My first drama: Coffee Prince. I saw someone talking about the show on YouTube so I decided to check it out. Not sure if that was the best or worst decision of my life (;¬_¬)

My favourite drama: 'Signal' YEEEEEEEEEEE not much else to say here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Best story: Rebel: Thief Who Stole the people. 'Success' stories just really uplift my heart ya know?

My favourite actor: Ji Sung - this boy knows what's good. ☚(゚ヮ゚☚)

My favourite actress: Seo Ye Ji!!! My goodness you gotta see her in 'Save Me' if you haven't already!

Most watched actor/actress: I'm pretty sure for me it's Lee Jong Suk. On the top of my head I can think of like 6 dramas??? Can't be bothered to check lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Other notable talent: Kim Sang Joon, Yeo Jin Goo, Yoo In Na and Lee Je Hoon!

My first idol crush: Still haven't had one yet :/ I find it hard to develop a crush on someone who I personally don't know in real life soooooooOOO ye.

My favourite character: The alternate personality Perry Park in Kill Me Heal Me cuts the cake for me! Spiciest meme of the century he is. (This sentence gives me Yoda vibes. Just me?)

My favourite drama couple: Du Zi Feng and Pi Ya Nuo from Bromance. Their relationship just feels so wholesome. (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

My favourite OST song: Nightly Rain by JAMBINAI feat. Park Min Hee gave me the chills the first time I listened to it.

A drama I was unable to finish: Boys Over Flowers gave me the biggest cringe fest of my life. Honestly wanted to blow my head off so I gave up.

My least favourite drama: Fabulous Boys I reckon. It just made me feel a bit meh after completing it and I honestly felt like I wasted my time.

Most anticipated drama: Circle!!! I hadn't seen too many Sci-Fi dramas that really went above and beyond my expectations and this one seemed promising so I was very excited. Luckily I really loved the show, so much so that I'd die for another season! (・ω・)b

***I like trying to get my emotions across hence the ridiculous tsunami that is my use of kaomoji's.