I like really need people to watch dramas with over school breaks and such because I'm not very good at doing it by myself. I've only watched 3 dramas fully without dropping off in the middle of a series and honestly, that is sad so Imma need someone/some people to keep my motivation to finish up, and also someone/some people that I can cry/laugh with!!!! IDK IF THIS SOUNDS WEIRD BUT I DON'T RLY CARE I JUST DON'T WANNA CRY ALONE PLS ;-; anywayyyy hmu lmao i need friends smhhhh

SYR MUSIC:

I like really need people to watch dramas with over school breaks and such because I'm not very good at doing it by myself. I've only watched 3 dramas fully without dropping off in the middle of a series and honestly, that is sad so Imma need someone/some people to keep my motivation to finish up, and also someone/some people that I can cry/laugh with!!!! IDK IF THIS SOUNDS WEIRD BUT I DON'T RLY CARE I JUST DON'T WANNA CRY ALONE PLS ;-; anywayyyy hmu lmao i need friends smhhhh

I'm binging one right now. But it depends on what genres you like to watch? I like : reverse-harem, historical, time-travel. I don't like : horror, psychological thriller. What genres do you like? I'm not big on draggy ones either. They fail to grab my attention.

i can binge...but next week is exam week for me cant it be the week after that? and i ve seen so many dramas you might want to see one i ve already seen

but its up to you

SYR MUSIC:

I need friends and will binge with you.  

Faith:

I need friends and will binge with you.  

Ah me too lol message me and we can figure out a drama 

Naiwen:

I'm binging one right now. But it depends on what genres you like to watch? I like : reverse-harem, historical, time-travel. I don't like : horror, psychological thriller. What genres do you like? I'm not big on draggy ones either. They fail to grab my attention.

I also like historical dramas such a short scarlet heart abd hwarang(I haven't started that one yet I don't have the guts lmao) whatever you like should be fine :) message me and we can figure one out! SOrry for the late reply I was still in school this week

Marcela Zea:

i can binge...but next week is exam week for me cant it be the week after that? and i ve seen so many dramas you might want to see one i ve already seen

but its up to you

Whenever works for you! Just lmk :)

Hii! I'm interested :D PM me and we can discuss further :)

if there is still room for someone, can I join? PM if you like :) 

I like this idea because I don't have anyone to discuss dramas </3

I don't know if I'm late to the party but if there's still room. I wouldn't mind having people to watch and talk with :)

this sounds so much fun

I am always down to binge with someone! 

That sounds like an awesome idea. I've always wanted to watch dramas with someone else who is into them like me >.< 

I love to binge dramas with people, it is so much fun :)

This sounds cooll... id love to binge watch with ppl too