Hello it's meeeee !

I'm Shaïna, 17 years old (18 the 20th december yay) and I'm from France !
It's been a while since I'm a member of this website (as my profile said : October 2012) but I've never introduced myself so...here I am ! I just updated my drama list yesterday but couldn't remember where I dropped some dramas..Anyways.

I don't watch a lot of dramas anymore since I feel like it had very changed since 2009 (when I started dramas) so I'm not that updated. I grew up prefering Kdramas but nowadays, I quite like TW/CDramas.
I'm also a kpop fan but I'm not as updated too. I feel like an old granny, stuck in her time omg.

I have a tendancy of dropping dramas when I'm reaching the end (you know..I want to avoid the feeling we all have when a good drama is over) or..dropping dramas in general. 

I like to paint, make some DIY,  sleep, rewatch some olds dramas, eat, sleep, eat, and sleep...

Making friends here would be greaaaat. I can be quite direct but..I swear I'm a kind person.

Thank yoooou !

Hey! I speak french too! I'm from French- Canada!

My in laws are from Bar-Le-Duc  

HAI!

OMG!  I feel the same way about kdrama , old but gold, hiiiii! shaina ,  Im Hajer , still new here first day . 

Naiwen:

Hey! I speak french too! I'm from French- Canada!

Oh !! That's so great !

OldAnimeLady:

My in laws are from Bar-Le-Duc  

HAI!

HAAAI ! Oh really ??? That's great !!

Hajer Bouchane:

OMG!  I feel the same way about kdrama , old but gold, hiiiii! shaina ,  Im Hajer , still new here first day . 

Old kdramas were gooold. Really cliches but yet too fun to watch.
I hope you'll like MDL !

Hi Shaina (^ - ^) ノ

Welcome to MDL;  Nice to meet you! ^^

Senpai:

Hi Shaina (^ - ^) ノ

Welcome to MDL;  Nice to meet you! ^^

Hi ! :D

Thank you ! Nice to meet you too