Let's keep this short, shall we? Lol.

So hey! I go by an alias, RinRin and I am not at all new to watching dramas. In fact, I'm just a very indecisive drama-watcher that can't seem to finish anything that I've started. I always get to episode 15 out of 16 and stop watching for some reason *shrugs* It's becoming a problem (but hey, I do finish watching them, just in an disorderly fashion). You could say I got MDL to keep track of my disorder, lol.

I'm also an avid listener of kpop that can't seem to keep a proper bias. Bias-wreckers are everywhere. My eyes keep straying. Ha. Well, that's all I can possibly think of about myself for right now, so..

That's the end of my short intro. I hope we can be friends.

hi there, I watch Japanese drama and listen to Jpop but I am sure I'll see you in the feeds and forums. Welcome to MDL

Hello there!

I'm Color Crush, if you would ever like to chat, hit me up.

Welcome to MDL, RinRin. It can be hard for me to finish the last 2 episodes of a drama, too. I have to be ready to let go of it, and I'm usually not. MDL is great for helping keep track of that for sure. Have fun!

Thanks for the welcomes guys! Maybe I'll break out of my habit of stopping at the last two episodes, who knows? And I'll be sure to take you up on that offer, Color Crush!

Welcome to MDL :D I also have a bad habit of stopping at the last two eps so you're not alone :P and just like you, having just one bias is never easy.... hahaha. Hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to hit me up whenever~!

Thanks for the offer :) I'l take you up on it. And I really thought I was the only one with the "final episode" syndrome, haha.

Hi RinRin, Welcome!

Hey! Thanks for the welcome!