Hi!

My name is Anastasia, but everyone usually calls me Ana or whatever they want tbh. I'm from America and am a Creative Writing major. 

>I started out being an International Exo-L. You might look at me and go 'wow, you look 0% Asian'.  Getting into K-pop is all thanks to my Music teacher all throughout HS that made us learn various languages through songs. Stumbling upon 'Call Me Baby' one day, I became so interested in the language and well-- everything about it. Listening to different languages is something I do all through college since my college has so many different people and races. With the knowledge of different languages in me, I took in Korean as very normal compared to everyone else around me throughout HS that turned the cold shoulder towards it.  

"You know Korea is going to blow us up, right?" -.-

>With the more research I did, I discovered my bias at the time- Chanyeol had a role in a Chinese movie. From that point onward I dove into Korean drama and some movies along the way. It has been basically a year now from the start of getting to know Exo and all the other extremely talented Korean acts. The Korean language as become very homely to me in the past year, and Kdrama is now a very big factor in my life that brings me happiness. 

>I want to be a future possibly drama (here or possibly one day in Korea) writer. 

> I am a big musical theater lover and in my spare time I enjoy listening to Sleeping at Last and Five For Fighting. 

> Grey's Anatomy is my favorite American show, but also is The Big Bang Theory, The Middle (Which is ending soon ): ), Friends, and every Dancing With the Stars season I am sure to watch every episode and place bets on future winners.

> I am a HUGE Democrat when it comes to political matters, and think Joe Biden is the sweetest person in the entire world. 

>My ult. bias is DO Kyungsoo

and last but not least, I live with my bunny Snowball who keeps me occupied alongside Kdramas most my day.

Everyone have a nice day! (:

I also use my tumblr very often as well! 

Hi. I’m Summer. I also recently joined. Your bunny is so cute.

Hi! Thank you, and nice to meet you(:

Hi I’m Niña,I am not new here in dramalist but this will be my first time to participate in a thread.ahnyeong chingus!

This is my first time as well! Nice to meet you(:

shuurei:

Hi I’m Niña,I am not new here in dramalist but this will be my first time to participate in a thread.ahnyeong chingus!

May I know where are you from anastasia?Nice to meet you too!

welcome from the cranky old lady to the greatness that is MDL

OldAnimeLady:

welcome from the cranky old lady to the greatness that is MDL

Thank you! (:

Hi Everyone!! I'm Sona. This is my first time writing a thread as well.I started with K-drama while I was in middle school and since then branched out to J-Drama , C-drama , Thai and Taiwanese as well. I also am an Exo-L , Exo's Baby don't cry and Boys Flowers's Osts introduced me to K-pop and am honestly addicted to all Korean related stuff. I love learning languages and learning about new culture. I am from Nepal originally and am here in America for my bachelor studies. I try to balance my studies at day and dramas at night. 

I swear the best thing that has happened to me is being exposed to Korean drama.

Hi nice to meet you!we are all an addict here,heheh

Welcome anastasia!