Recently I replied and posted 2 posts on the Japan section, but I still learning the functions of "Mydramalist" hehe... -w-  Though I occasionally watch japanese dramas when I have free time and am currently learning japanese~  I also love reading, singing, and having a conversation in Japanese (my level isn't that high yet).  For the most part I love karaoking japanese songs, usually the ones that are popular in the japanese community, learning japanese, and watching japanese dramas.  What do you guys like to watch and do on your free time?~ uwu yoroshiku ne~

Hi, welcome! I hope you enjoy MDL as much as the rest of us. From your avatar, I'm guessing you're watching Todome no Kiss at the moment? ;)

kura2ninja:

Hi, welcome! I hope you enjoy MDL as much as the rest of us. From your avatar, I'm guessing you're watching Todome no Kiss at the moment? ;)

actually no, xD I'm watching "shinzanmono" and hoping to watch "Inori no Maku ga Oriru Toki" soon, still searching online in japanese if I can watch the movie overseas even though the movie just released in Japan a 2 weeks ago xD

Welcome!

Yay, another Jdrama lover :)) 

こんにちは, fellow J-drama fan and Japanese learner! My Japanese level is not very high at all since I learn it in my spare time~ I always have re-review due to intermittent breaks thanks to school and all that fun stuff.  

Welcome to MDL ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I hope you enjoy the community here!

Elisa:

Welcome!

Yay, another Jdrama lover :)) 

thank you~ ^w^

theairtwit:

こんにちは, fellow J-drama fan and Japanese learner! My Japanese level is not very high at all since I learn it in my spare time~ I always have re-review due to intermittent breaks thanks to school and all that fun stuff.  

Welcome to MDL ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I hope you enjoy the community here!

thank you for your warming welcome~ ^v^ we might have some same interests maybe if we reply to each other on forums or message maybe xD (if you can read this yet)-->こちらこそありがとうございます!!これからもよろしくね~

Takuto:

thank you for your warming welcome~ ^v^ we might have some same interests maybe if we reply to each other on forums or message maybe xD (if you can read this yet)-->こちらこそありがとうございます!!これからもよろしくね~

what a kana refresher that was, ha ha. もっと練習しなければなりません!!
I'll send you a friend request, I'm sure we have some similar interests (・◡・)