Hi! I am Aayu (= IU) from India, though living in Japan since April, 2017. 

I have been using this website since 2015, though this is my first time posting in MDL. Nice to meet everyone!

I watched my first Japanese drama in 2009, I think it was Itazurana kiss ( the older version). And, I started watching Korean drama in 2011 when my friend asked me to watch Boys Over flowers, and since then it's been a never-ending journey. I love romance comedy, and I love cheesy lines lol ;) I have watched few Chinese and Thai dramas too. If you have any drama recommendations then feel free to reply :) 

Also, I am learning Japanese and Korean. Japanese Level = daily conversation | Korean Level = basic conversation/greetings. I love learning languages <3 It makes me happy ^_^ Finally after 1 year of hard work, I understand 80% of Japanese dramas & 60% of Korean dramas without English subtitles.

Feel free to message me if you want to talk to me, we can talk about anything or just fangirl  ;)

Hello  Aayu~ Nice to meet you! My name is Danni ≧◡≦ I am from Australia. I have been living in Japan since March, 2016. Let's fangirl!! I will message you~

Thank you for your message <3 

Just curious, are you a student there? I would like to go to Japan again.

Congratulations. What are you doing in Japan? Is basic enough to find employment?

roseprincess:

Hi Im Japanese.

よろしくお願いします^_^

Ji-N:

Just curious, are you a student there? I would like to go to Japan again.

Yes, I am a student in Japan :)

Have you been to Japan before? Where? ^_^ 

bannie:

Congratulations. What are you doing in Japan? Is basic enough to find employment?

Thank you! I am a student in Japan.

Hmm... depends on the type of job, like English teachers don't need to speak Japanese. ( that's what I heard) 

What kind of job are you looking for? :)

Senpai:

Welcome!

*senpai noticed me*  *stay calm*

Thank you, Senpai! :) 

hi IUChan.... I am Erin and so live in America..... I watch Asian dramas and love Asian cuisine especially sushi.... I took Japanese in high school but that was 30 years ago so I only remember about 20 words... Lol.... I can recommend dramas since I have watched a ton 

❤ Black Devil and the White Prince 

❤ Black Prince and Wolf Girl 

❤ Shopping King Louis 

❤ Coffee Prince 

❤ Splish Splash Love 

❤ Love in the Moonlight 

IUChan:

Yes, I am a student in Japan :)

Have you been to Japan before? Where? ^_^ 

Only Tokyo and Mount Fuji.

Have fun there man. Can you sponsor me! 

こんにちは Aayuchan

I'm from London but my family is originally from India.  I'm learning Japanese but still at the beginner level so no where near where you are.  I too love learning languages.

How do you find living in Japan?