Hello, I am KIKU.

I like watching films very much, but I do not know very much about domestic and overseas dramas.

It would make me very happy everyone could recommend me dramas from all different kinds of genres.

こんにちは、菊と申します。

映画を観ることがとても好きです。でも、国内外のドラマについてはあまり存じ上げておりません。

みなさまに色々なお薦めの作品を教えていただけたら嬉しく存じます。

Welcome. Recommend anything? This isn't a "best of" but just 4 dramas I really enjoyed that come to mind for me:

Go Princess Go - Chinese comedy where a man travels back in time into the body of a princess.

Nirvana in Fire - Chinese period drama about revenge.

Goblin - South Korean comedy/fantasy about a supernatural being and his destined bride.

Gong Shim - Comedy about a down on her luck girl trying to start her career and succeed in life and a poor and goofy lawyer she rents out her room to.

Hmmm... I'll try to write only few of the best ^^

China : A love so beautiful - coming of age school drama, kind of short for chinese drama standards

S.Korea : Scarlet Heart - historical drama with a good plot and time traveling, so you have two in one!!

Reply 1997 - school again, but comedy this time, and, if you're interested in K pop, it's fun to watch the girl fangirling

It's okay that's love - deals with mental illness in a light tone, there's romance, many twists, drama etc etc

The K2 - crime, drama, action, mystery, spy like drama

Thai: the u-prince series - just pick one of the stories, there fun, comedy and light ones.

Knavery

Nice to meet you, Knavery.
Thank you for telling me the dramas that you recommended. :D
I have never seen Chinese dramas. I will try to watch them!!

PHope

Nice to meet you, PHope.
Thank you for recommending your favorite dramas.
I am glad to know the dramas of various countries! : )

Senpai

Nice to meet you, Senpai.
Thank you! : )

Hi, Kiku, welcome. I hope you enjoy being on MDL.  I'm currently watching  Anone and it's so good. It's pretty depressing, though.

Hope you'll like them

kura2ninja

Nice to meet you, Kura2ninja.
Thank you for telling me Anone.
I do not mind depressing stories. I will try to watch it! :D

PHope

Thank you, PHope♡ (o´艸`)

Weclome KIKU!

Where in Japan?

Hi, KIKU! MDLへようこそ! Sorry, I have very limited Japanese. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

For recommendations, I suggest:

• Misaeng - follows 26 year old Jang Geu Rae as finds his place in the world. I think it's a wonderfully done, beautiful drama with the perfect ending~
  • Page Turner - a short three-episode special of personal growth starring three awesome actors. 
  • 49 Days - a melodrama that will make you laugh and cry, especially cry, but it's worth the watch if you don't mind feeling like sobbing.
  • Juhan Shuttai - the characters have a lot of heart. It's charming, funny, and an absolute favorite of mine.
  • Border - the crime/supernatural elements blend well, and I've never found anything else quite like this one. The two SP episodes are also brilliant.
  • I also second anone. Solid screenwriting with a fantastic cast.

I'd list more but I think that might be too many titles~ Enjoy! 

Ji-N

Hello, Ji-N.
I live in a countryside in Japan. XD

theairtwit

Nice to meet you, Theairtwit!: )
Thank you for telling me a lot of dramas.
I am looking forward to watching the drama that you recommended.
I appreciate your kind message. (≧∀≦*)