Hi, I am happy to meet my 'spiritual brothers & sisters' ^^

Huch jemand aus Deutschland.

@Elif Huch zurück, ich hatte mir schon fast gedacht dass wir hier nicht so stark vertreten sind ^^

Ach, es gibt doch schon mehr Leute als man denkt die hier aus Deutschland kommen. Wie auch immer, herzlichst Willkommen Taro! :D 

Hello there, No Sprechen Zie Duetch<--other than that  but welcome!

Hi, I'm not from Germany but I can speak German pretty well... I'm just to shy to write something in it bc I don't want to embarrass myself... *-*

Hallo zurück aus Deutschland :)

Tag...Wie gehts? 

I took German in high school 30 years ago so I only remember idioms, numbers and about 50 words.... My son is taking German now so his dad and I help him..... His dad was stationed in Germany in the early 1990's so he knows more German than me.... I have German, Dutch, Polish and Scottish ancestry and I am American..... I love German food and culture 

Heyo zurück aus Deutschland! :)

Welcome Taro Fawn ^^

Ein Moin aus dem Norden Deutschlands :-)

hey buddy you are working well and great to see this information. I was recently looking this and found that so I feel happy to read this. Along with yesterday i found another useful information about cleaning master app that will 100% speed up your android device. It is proved Best Phone Cleaner App for Android tool ever.

Hello... from the rainy tropics