Hi!

I'm still a sort of new. I've just got the courage to try and introducing my self.

I don't get out of my home a lot due to my location and because I have training lessons an becoming a lady every girl should be. 

So please I'm sorry if I sound weird. I still haven't practice my social skills online that much but, I'm better on the internet than face to face. This is my first time joining any thing so I'm kind of shy. 

If any one has any recommendation on any dramas that can help me pass my time when I'm lonely during the day, I'll be most grateful, since after my lessons I don't have anything else to entertain me.  

What genres or actors do you like so I can recommend some shows? 

Stevie70:

What genres or actors do you like so I can recommend some shows? 

I'm fond of youth, musical but mostly comedy. I also want to try a bit more historical shows since I'm so found of Asian history.

autumnsparkle:

I'm fond of youth, musical but mostly comedy. I also want to try a bit more historical shows since I'm so found of Asian history.

Historical ( some are time travel)

* Splish Splash Love ( time travel) 

* Love in the Moonlight 

* Sungkyunkwan Scandal ( comedy, best brommace)

* Scarlet Heart Ryeo ( romance, bromance, action, comedy, time travel and 7 hot princes) 

* My Only Love Song ( time travel, romance, goofy comedy)

Non-historical 

* Shopping King Louie 

* Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

* Oh My Ghostess 

* Let's Fight Ghost 

* My Beautiful Gong Shim

* Suspicious Partner 

Hi, there! 

You might like these:

Bingoo

You who came from the stars

The Kitchen Musical (Singaporean, musical drama about chefs, but also stars Filipino actors/singers as  leads).The Kitchen Musical Episode 1

Welcome! What country are you from?

Welcome to MDL!

Personally I think you should definitely try watching Legal High if you enjoy comedy a lot. By far the most hillarious show I have ever seen! 

Stevie70:

Historical ( some are time travel)

* Splish Splash Love ( time travel) 

* Love in the Moonlight 

* Sungkyunkwan Scandal ( comedy, best brommace)

* Scarlet Heart Ryeo ( romance, bromance, action, comedy, time travel and 7 hot princes) 

* My Only Love Song ( time travel, romance, goofy comedy)

Non-historical 

* Shopping King Louie 

* Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

* Oh My Ghostess 

* Let's Fight Ghost 

* My Beautiful Gong Shim

* Suspicious Partner 

Thank you so much. I have been interested in watching My Beautiful Gong Shim, but wasn't sure if I'd like it.

bannie:

Welcome! What country are you from?

USA, northwest,  part of the place where nobody barely lives. I just grew up there. I'm actually full Asian mixed. I came there when I was really young.

Ventic:

Welcome to MDL!

Personally I think you should definitely try watching Legal High if you enjoy comedy a lot. By far the most hillarious show I have ever seen! 

Hello, thanks for welcoming me in and answering me back.

Thank you for giving me an advice. I definitely will watch it. 

jaaraf:

Hi, there! 

You might like these:

Bingoo

You who came from the stars

The Kitchen Musical (Singaporean, musical drama about chefs, but also stars Filipino actors/singers as  leads).The Kitchen Musical Episode 1

Thank you.

I really appreciate the list you've made. I really have been having a hard time finding some new dramas too watch so I deeply appreciate it.

autumnsparkle:

USA, northwest,  part of the place where nobody barely lives. I just grew up there. I'm actually full Asian mixed. I came there when I was really young.

I googled it because I'm not good with US geography.

I presume when an American says Northwest plus a nobody place it would exclude Washington. I'm not sure if Oregon and Idaho is considered habitable so I'm guessing more like Montana/Wyoming/North Dakota/South Dakota.

I am very sorry for you. USA is already pretty uninhabitable. Especially moving from Asia to that part of USA. Depending on which part of Asia you might have moved from a first world technological superpower to under a rock, maybe even a mountain.

I feel you. The pain of living under a mountain. I hope your dreams come true. Whatever they may be.

Is it better to forever live under a mountain? For those who were born and grew up under a mountain it is completely normal. Blissful. Happy. Is it fortunate to come into contact into the miracle world of drama? It will make you so happy, but then also so inquisitive. What is this world, this world that is so different so beautiful so unbelievably superior to mine? What makes you happy, might also start to lead to questions, questions such as what is my life? is there really something so much better? so much greater? than my life that I thought was blissful!?

so is it really better to come into contact with something like drama and become happy? but yet come to question what can be better in real life? or to never know? and continue living under the mountain in bliss. it might be ignorant. but as long as you dont know. it doesnt hurt!

then what happens.... what happens if such a person moves finally. they pursue their dream to investigate what this world is outside of their under a mountain. they tour. they see. they are fascinated. but every growing day. they realized how much bigger of a mountain they lived under previously. today it was mount kinabalu. tomorrow himalayan, a month later everest! will they be happy?

well. ahhh.

anyway. that wasnt abt you. part of that was about me.

i thought i lived in a cave and complained about living in a cave. i finally left the cave. and i realized i didnt live in a cave but under a rock. then realized not a rock but a hill. then a mountain. the size of the mountain grew exponentially initially but has since slowed. if u ask me is the pain from realization i lived under a mountain is worth leaving under a mountain to return to the city. i say yes. absolutely yes. if u have the chance. do it now. leave. life is too short.

welcome to MDL. seems u prefer korean. but if u wanna try japanese come check out our forum section. most people there are normal!

Bannie,

Thanks, I live in the border of Montana. All I can say is you better like seeing pine trees after pine trees.  I do want to get out and explore the word since I don't have television and I just got a laptop a couple a months ago.

I do like Korean drama's but then again I like drama's from different type around Asia. They all have something unique that the others don't have.

I do want to try some Japanese drama's as well since I'm not that familiar with them that much.

And thank you for understanding my situation but, unless I learn to drive I'm out of luck. Walking isn't an option. 

First off, welcome!

I applaud and admire you for having the courage to put yourself out there and trying to be more social. Hopefully by doing this you'll feel more comfortable in your real life interactions too.

Based on your profile, you seem to enjoy youth/school dramas so I would recommend:

A Love So Beautiful, My Mr. Mermaid, With You and My Huckleberry Friends.

Lastly, enjoy your time here!

Jay:

First off, welcome!

I applaud and admire you for having the courage to put yourself out there and trying to be more social. Hopefully by doing this you'll feel more comfortable in your real life interactions too.

Based on your profile, you seem to enjoy youth/school dramas so I would recommend:

A Love So Beautiful, My Mr. Mermaid, With You and My Huckleberry Friends.

Lastly, enjoy your time here!

Thank you.

I appreciate your reply. Thank you for the advice. I'll  definitely put those on my list to watch this weekend.

Thank you for your time you and warm greetings.