Hi there. I think Im old enough to be the  grandfather of many here. I came across Asian Dramas by accident. I added the usual Asian channels because I have  always liked  Martial art movies and while looking for a good one to watch I came across this Fantasy Drama called "My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox." OK I thought , I like Fantasy  so let me watch a little bit to see if its any good. Been addicted since.

Welcome to the club! :)

I love your introduction. It's never too late to start a new hobby!

lol I am a grandma of 1 and 1 on the way, so trust me age is no issue here.

If ever you wanna dip your toes in japanese dramas hit up my profile and take a gander..lol..old word..at my recommend lists.

Welcome to MDL!!!

Welcome to MDL! Enjoy your stay here!

San Diegan here. Welcome to MDL and I hope you ahve a great time here! 

Nice to meet you..... I am a parent of a teenager son  who will be 17 soon soI am not a spring chicken either and started watching asian dramas in 2013 when I was recovering from a foot injury and couldn't work for 5 months ...I found Dramafever and  Viki Channel on my Roku and watched Fated to Love You with Jang Hyuk and fell for him and Asian dramas quickly..... I watch Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Taiwanese plus mysteries from all over the world since mystery/crime is my favorite genre..... I love kpop and wish there would have been bands like that who could dance, sing and act when I was a teen growing up

Nice to meet you !!! its never too old to do anything in my opinion ! welcome to MDL