annyong hasaeyo..i'm yang. im also new in this .im crazy about asian dramas. i watch  kdrama, jdrama, cdrama, taiwanese and thai dramas.Actually im a drama freak.

Hi and welcome!

I been watching Asian drama for 3 years now and absolutely love them.  I prefer kdramas, but I also watch cdramas, and jdramas.

I started by just reading the comments here, but I have graduated to sharing my opinion on any topic...lol

I accept any friend requests so I'm open to anyone wanting to connect.

Oh, and ARMY is my middle name.  ;)

You can, be my friend if you don't mind that is.  Also same, I am into anime,too.

I love talking to people about what they are watching! Meeting people actually pretty easy on MDL. 

Hellow~~ I see K-on fan!  What's your favourite K-on song?

HELLO INTELLECTUAL QUEEN! I'm awkward too when i have to make new friends so you're not alone.

My bias is Tae but OT7,always! 

Soo i will be creepy instead of you. Request send :D 

I also love BTS! I am a Jungkook and Suga bias. I listen to a lot of kpop groups and I watch all kinds of dramas but I tend to avoid tragedies. I would like to learn Korean and Japanese and I would like to be your friend.

Hi Riichan... I am also new here and also started to binge-watch BL dramas....Ive watched BL from almost every Asian country and find I like Thai the best ...I think I would rank Chinese higher if it were not for all the restrictions - despite the lack of skinship...I find some Chinese productions quite good in quality. I guess less skinship means they can concentrate on the story. Hopefully they will be more lenient as soon as it is the topic is more widely accepted.

Hi!!!!! I am an army too! Stan BTS

Hiii...am from India and I just love watching Asian dramas. I am new to mydramalist and would really love to make some new friends.

Hello.. I watch kdramas, cdramas n sometimes japanese too..

And bingo..im an ARMY too ????

am not really into kpop

Hello! I'm slightly new to MDL and am also looking to make friends and companions to watch shows with. Right now I'm into Korean and Chinese dramas :))