Hi.  I would also like to make friends too!  I like Chinese dramas and Korean.  I am not much into KPop myself but I love some of the music off the dramas that I watch.  So everyone can add me if you want.  My favorite dramas are the Sci Fi/Fantasy/ and Romance genre.    Right now in between college I am trying to learn Chinese.  

Vera :

Hi Rii =) I sent you friend request ... Its nice that you have gotten into BL dramas, as for me I have only seen one which is SOTUS..and I fell in love :)

What are BL dramas?

My twitter id is @holy_infires

I would love to be friends with kdrama fans . My real friend they either hate me for watching it or they just get sick of me ? like all i talk about is either k&c-drama or kpop . So i want to make friends here cux this is the best website everr ?? feel free to send friend requests or just DM me?

Hi I just got into K-dramas last summer.  So I am a new to all of this. I usually am exclusively into K-dramas but I am watching one Chinese and Taiwanese drama.

I love K-pop! I am a Nu'est fan.

I just want to make some friends who are as crazy about K-dramas as I am

All of my friends are so sick of me cuz all I talk about is either drama or kpop ? btw i can help you and give you kdrama recommendations and some few Chinese drama/thaiwan if you want ? 

And if you don't know this year is the best year for dramas !

@DramaAddicted

Awesome! I am in dire need of fast-paced or comedy k-dramas, if there are any c-dramas that fit the bill I am happy to explore

Hello everyone, I'm also looking for friends send friend request I'll accept all ;)

DramaAddicted:

All of my friends are so sick of me cuz all I talk about is either drama or kpop ? btw i can help you and give you kdrama recommendations and some few Chinese drama/thaiwan if you want ? 

And if you don't know this year is the best year for dramas !

What can you recommend? I really need a good drama.

What are you into?  I think i need to know what your into to recommend you one that fits your taste

I like fantasy and history or a combination of both. I really enjoyed Queen In Hyun's Man. Also, I prefer Korean dramas.

You should watch W if u haven’t it’s really good I can’t come up with fantasy dramas at all since I watch bubble cute romance stuff

hi, I just sent you a friend request, I also really like kr&b and khiphop, especially Swings. EXO is my favourite, my bias is Kai but I don't really listen to Kpop anymore. I've been bingging so many BLs too lol. I also want to make friends on here but I don't know where to start oops. 

I love kdramas too, pls send friend requests!

Hey! You  can add me as a  friend and message me whenever. I'm a stay  at home mom getting my masters so I am always available for a chat!  I  like dramas mostly historical dramas, but I won't  turn my nose up to any  :)