hlooo...friends

okay let me tell u how i became a drama freak. Actually it was pure accident that i started watching kdrama. But once started i have never left it .I still remember the first kdrama I watched ,it was 'to the beautiful u' .then I started watching jdramas,c&t dramas.I'm even learning korean and chinese so that I can enjoy it without the engsub

Hey there!!

Such a beautiful drama for the starter there Mate.... But, I loved the Japanese version, Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Because of the cast, performance and the actress of-course, as she convincingly played the part of the boy better than any other remake.  Maki Horikita with Shun Oguri and my fav Toma akuta was FABBBBBBBBBBBBBB and all those eye candy guys ... especially Yu Shirota. I was spoiled to choices. 

My first Kdrama was Boys before flowers. 

It was nice meeting you...

hyy same here

toma ikuta is one of my fav too..

i love him so much in hana kimi. his acting was so hilarious that I was laughing almost the entire ep, because i was thinking about his facial expressions.and sometimes i had to rewatch the ep as i was busy laughing.

in case of BOF I loved kim hyun joong for his looks in the drama but the acting was vry poor. I liked Lee min ho in it but hated his curly hair.I was so happy when  he straightened his hair in the drama .but too sad it was only in 1 scene and it was also too short

LOL!! As it was my first drama, I watched it ... to be precise 25 times.... That is some history .. HAHHAH LOL...  My Love for Guem Jan di is intact still. Though, I still prefer the Japanese version Shun Oguri barely fails, Mao Inoue and  Matsumoto are a treat to the eyes. 

I dislike Porky Face .. A.K. A Lee min ho 

GuHye sun is one of my Fav actress, Though I kind of had SLS on Kim Hyun but his real Bad Boy behavior blew me off. Kim Beum and Kim jun amazing.

Hi there,

I don't watch much Korean but Jdramas..pull up a seat and we can dish.  I have a recommendations list on my profile sorted by genre.  Glad to have you here and Welcome to MDL

Hii..

Mine start was quite a dramatic.. my bff was annoyed me for a full weak to try a Korean drama. At that time I was so much freaked out that y he was insisting me so much. At a point he finally got  fed up  a stopped insisting.. bt checking my pendrive for the movie I was waiting, my first drama u r beautiful was also there. Not knowing it was the same drama my frnd was saying about.   I watched it ... And u know the rest. .... Irresistible.. stung with drama addiction..  now is the actual twist I was too eager to get a new drama ... So I had to follow my bff begging for another for whole 2 weeks  to get it. He really holds a grudge. .. then it become 3, 4 not ending till now. 

This is how I became an addict.. 

Daegon:

LOL!! As it was my first drama, I watched it ... to be precise 25 times.... That is some history .. HAHHAH LOL...  My Love for Guem Jan di is intact still. Though, I still prefer the Japanese version Shun Oguri barely fails, Mao Inoue and  Matsumoto are a treat to the eyes. 

I dislike Porky Face .. A.K. A Lee min ho 

GuHye sun is one of my Fav actress, Though I kind of had SLS on Kim Hyun but his real Bad Boy behavior blew me off. Kim Beum and Kim jun amazing.

Same ... I too watched bof for an exact of 25 times .. it was my third drama

hi from India . Its always a rollercoaster with kdramas.

WOW.............ANNYEONG!! CHINGUS...... SO GLAD WE ALL CAN SHARE OUR LIKING OUT HERE .... AWESOME 

Hi there! Welcome to MDL.  I am glad to see a fellow  yang yang fan. 

ANYONE OUT HERE WHO LOVES DILIRABA DILMURAT////////////////////// MY newesttttttttttttttttttt crush........................ I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Daegon:

ANYONE OUT HERE WHO LOVES DILIRABA DILMURAT////////////////////// MY newesttttttttttttttttttt crush........................ I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hey I love her too.  She is one of my favorite Chinese actresses

Soumya:

Hey I love her too.  She is one of my favorite Chinese actresses

WAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AWESOME............... HEY ...... HIGH FIVE..... MATE ...................... AWESOME AWESOME 

helllooo...Namaste from south side of India...:)