What's Wrong With Secretary Kim and Game Sanaeha

Life On Mars, What's Wrong With Secretary Kim, and Mr. Sunshine. I just wan't to say, Life On Mars is underrated. Not a lot of people are watching it.

Come and Hug Me

Yea, yea I'm late to the party but I'm here now and addicted! I haven't felt this way while watching a drama, anxious and nervous, since Save Me. I see why people are cuckoo for cocoapuffs about it- its good. Apparently it stays that way which is awesomesauce!!

Come and Hug Me, loved it since the first day.

Life On Mars, addicted to it, police drama with a touch of comedy.

Mr. Sunshine, amazing cinematography, the story so far so good, and that amazing SONG from  PARK HYO SHIN in the OST   I'm in love.

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim 

Meteor Garden 2018

Mine has gotta be Guardian. A+ bromance and Shen Wei has pretty much everything I like in a male character. 

Also, Legend of Fuyao is pretty good so far, but I'm gonna wait for the rest of the subs to come out and binge the rest of it.

haha also meteor garden, but it's also the only ongoing drama im currently watching but it's coming up on my favorite version out of all the remakes. Truthfully Hana Yori Dango might always be my favorite though

Are you human too? (it's currently the only on going drama i am watching right now but i really love it)

for me it's My ID is Gangnam Beauty.

i love how they lighten up the story in drama