Hello Guys! / Dzien Dobry Wszystkim,

I have been watching dramas for last two years. I always look for some special spark in them. I love that asian series have totally different sensivity than USA or Europe productions. At the beginning it was difficult for me to get use to the fact that most of them is so short and closed in one sezon, but right now I agree that this is way much better. In that way all episodes are on similar level and it is pleasure to watch. 

I feel quite sad because in Poland I do not have to many drama friends. If you want to add me I will be more than happy to have you on my list. :) 

Fighting! 

Amanda 

I'm from Poland too :) More drama friends, the better :D

Hello there, 

I am from South east Asia, Philippines to be exac. Nice meeting you. I've been kdrama/jdrama/tdrama/cdrama watcher for more than 10 years, so if you have any question, just ring me...

Welcome to MDL!!!

Amanda Blacksmith:

Hello Guys! / Dzien Dobry Wszystkim,

I have been watching dramas for last two years. I always look for some special spark in them. I love that asian series have totally different sensivity than USA or Europe productions. At the beginning it was difficult for me to get use to the fact that most of them is so short and closed in one sezon, but right now I agree that this is way much better. In that way all episodes are on similar level and it is pleasure to watch. 

I feel quite sad because in Poland I do not have to many drama friends. If you want to add me I will be more than happy to have you on my list. :) 

Fighting! 

Amanda 

Hej! Też jestem z Polski :P 

Polacy, łączmy się :D

hi.... I am from the US and would like to be a drama friend..... i watch Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Taiwanese shows and my  mom's sode of the family is Polish.... my grandpa moved to America from Poland when he was a kid and his name was Wladyslaw and he was called  Wally in America.... Let me know if you want any drama recommendations or want to know about other Asian  drama forums 

Cześć! I am from Poland too :)

heeheee, Blacksmith and Hawkins... but both we're Polish... hello :)
(my "Hawkins" is borrowed from British actress)

I've been watching asian dramas since 2012 but only from Taiwan & China, and my average is like two a year, i suppose...

Hi, i'm lyric i'm from the US and i'm relatively new to Asian dramas but I've watched a ton since I've started.  My 2 favorite dramas so far are age of youth and scarlet heart ryeo.   I would love to be friends with you guys!!!!!

Haioooo,

another person from Poland, lel.

It would be great to meet someone with similar drama taste ^^

Hey Amanda! 

A belated welcome to MDL from me as well! I really hope you enjoyed your stay on MDL so far^^ 

I'm also half-Polish by the way. Ja tak dobrze nie umiem po polsku, ale umiem se dogodac. 

Hello there! I'm also from Poland :) Feel free to write to me whenever you want ^^ It's always easier to talk about sth you like in your native language, isn't it?
Btw I had no idea there're a few Polish drama fans on MDL too, that's a nice thing tho!
Cześć wszystkim! :)