Hello! :)

I'm kind of shy, and I really wanted friends that like dramas to talk. I'm 35, mother, brazilian, and is very hard to find friends here in Brazil that like dramas, speak english and are around my age.

So, could someone add me? :):) I really wanted to be able to discuss more about what I'm watching, what I'm loving, etc.

Tks!!! S2 S2

Hi, you could also join the feeds or ask people there. https://mydramalist.com/feeds

Hi althea_lili-  I will add you now as I am new here and fit your criteria. I only just joined yesterday so I am still building up my profile but you can never have too many friends!????

I'm also relatively new and learned how to build my profile recently. I'll add you as a friend, I'm older than you, but thats fine.

Hi.... My name is Erin and I am a single mom with a teenage son from America.... i watch Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Taiwanese dramas and also love Asian Food and mysteries..... Let me know if you want any drama recommendations or any other questions about dramas/movies... Please add me as a friend 

Hi Alethea..I'm also new to MDL and a bit older than you...I speak a little Spanish but mostly English and I have been an Asian Drama fan before life became too crazy for a while....so I stopped and started picking it up again this year....sending you a Friend Request as well.