Hello Everyone!

This is Ebisuno92 (real name: Oliver; yeah- male) bowing down from Poland. While I'm not studying, I love watching Asian films of all sorts (mostly Japanese, Chinese) and my love for Far East Cinema is going on for a few good years now. It's been roughly a year or so when I got myself into watching dramas, because I wanted to check out more works by particular actors/actresses. I particularly like jdramas, but I also enjoy shows from other countries as well, though I am not checking out these in abundant quantities. I'm also very open to genres and looking forward to good recommendations. In addition, I'll try to be an active and worthy member of this rich community. Thanks for reading!

Hi Oliver, 

Another male here [also the creator of MyDramaList.] Welcome to the community and I hope you have a great time here! 

Hi Skye-N-Rain,

What an honour to be greeted by the creator! Thanks a lot for your kind reply. I'll try to do my best here.

Senpai:

Welcome!

Hello there!

My name is Erin and I am from America... My grandfather was born in Poland and moved to America in the 1920's 

here is a liat of my favorite Japanese dramas 

✔️ Galileo

✔️ Painless Eyes for Signs 

✔️ ST Scientific Task Force 

✔️ Code Blue 

✔️ Kiss that Kills 

✔️ Black Devil and the White Prince

✔️ Orange 

✔️ Death Note 

Anime 

✔️ Devil is a Part Timer

✔️ Noragami 

✔️ Ranma 1/2 

Hello Hannya1989 and Stevie70! Very nice to meet you indeed.

My special kudos to:

1) Hannya1989 for Bakumatsu era and Tokusatsu

2) Stevie70 for Code Blue

Hello Kouga!

I'm sure that we will get along perfectly, because I love Akira Kurosawa's movies too :)

HI Everyone :)
I am Lilli here... I am From Slovakia
I am new here ..so if you want discuss sometimes about drama writte me :)  

feel free ask everythink :)

Hello Lilli!

It's great to see a new user from a neighbouring country :)

Ebisuno92:

Hello Lilli!

It's great to see a new user from a neighbouring country :)

:)

Hello nice to meet you!