I copied this intro from my post from myanimelist.net since I want to use both accounts frequently

I am pleased to be part of the MDL community.  I've been also watching a lot of tokusatsu shows like Kamen Rider and Super Sentai since late last year and some J-Drama too, so that's why I made an account to create a watchlist and keep track of what I've watched.

I am currently watching Kamen Rider Drive and Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger, while occasionally I watched Den-O and Go-Onger sometimes if I have spare time.

I love to play a lot of multiplayer games like Overwatch and League and strategy and role-playing games like Assassin's Creed, Pokemon, the Persona series and games by Paradox Interactive, and I love to read books and study, and going out for hikes and bike riding, and eating lots of sushi and enjoying boba tea. I also love to enjoy going to anime conventions; I went to FanimeCon and Crunchyroll Expo this year since I live in the Bay Area and I am saving up for next year's Anime Expo.

If anyone wants know me better feel free to drop a message or add me to friend list.

P.S. Ren Ishikawa is my Japanese dream crush and I really want to see her in a post-Heisei Kamen Rider season.

Hi, nice to meet you!  I'm new to this site too. :) I love going to anime conventions and really enjoyed the Persona game too!