posting my bio here as my introduction

hello, i'm mari.  i'm from portugal and currently in university studying languages and translation. my hobbies right now are playing computer games and watch dramas.

i recently started watching dramas very randomly. i was staying at a hotel and tv zapping when i paused at kbs channel. it was a 50-ish episode of mysterious personal shopper and i couldn't stop watching. i got home and had to watch it all. i really never thought that korean dramas were these good and not like the standard western series style. very happy to be part of this community now.

feel free to add me as a friend and talk with me~

welcome good to know one more member of MDL  

you have mentioned korean dramas specially but i really want you to aware of  other countries dramas each country have their own specialty culture tradition flavor that make them different from other countries dramas 

slowly you get know of it  and MDL is right place for it 

i hope you enjoy as much as i'm enjoying as MDL member

DrAmAlOvEr:

welcome good to know one more member of MDL  

you have mentioned korean dramas specially but i really want you to aware of  other countries dramas each country have their own specialty culture tradition flavor that make them different from other countries dramas 

slowly you get know of it  and MDL is right place for it 

i hope you enjoy as much as i'm enjoying as MDL member

thank you~

i plan to watch other countries dramas, yes

would appreciate any recommendations!

i don't know your taste so i'm suggesting you according to my taste hope you like it

korean

a love to kill 

black

come and hug me

cruel city 

descendant of the sun

doctor stranger

doctors

emergency couple

goblin

hospital ship 

kill me heal me 

kings2heart

scarlet heart

man to man 

my secret romance

playful kiss

secret

secret garden

strong woman do bong soon

the k2

legend of blue sea

w

whats wrong with secretary kim

my love from another star  

chinese

when a snail fall in love

ashes of love 

legend of fu yao

meteor garden

the rise of phonix

ten mile of peach blossom

general and i

guardian

lost love in times

love me if you dare

love 20

memory lost 1-3

princess agent

princess wei young

kings woman

the whirlwind girl 1-2

thiland

cubic

game sanaeha

karn la krang neung nai hua jai

khun mae suam roy

kluen chiweet

lying heart

padiwarrda

paragit ruk series 1-4

ra rerng fai

roy ley sanai rai

sud sai pan 

the crown princess

wanida

taiwan

bromance

autumn concerto

behind your smile

its started with a kiss

they kissed again

bromance

japan

doctor x 1-5

gods hand teru

turkish

ask laftan anlamaz

dolunay

icerede

soz

siyah beyaz ask

cukur

poyrez  karayal

kilarik ask

feriha

fatamagul

after korean chinese japanese taiwan pakistani indian turkish indonesia america  dramas at last i stopped in thai dramas slap kiss genre i love them to watch 

there are many more top rated completed ongoing upcoming dramas  which i heard about some of them i'm interested and about some i'm not some are not available in my country some i dropped so conclusion is you have many options to choose according to your taste and convenience 

IDM is best platform to search them  

Hi um, I'm Min Yenjun from South Korea. I'm interested in other countries and it's my goal in life to visit every continent before I die. I used to live in the UK because my dad is in the military. I'm bisexual and 16 years old. Add me as a friend if you want to talk!