hey, everyone!

i've been meaning to join this site for a bit now, so i finally did!
my name is Speed, i'm a 19 yr old dude from the US, and i'm really into movies BUT i don't watch a whole bunch of tv series and i'm fairly new to dramas (so i def need some recs)!

on a semi-related note (since i've noticed theres discussion of kpop here too lol)... i like kpop as well; i stan B.A.P, SHINee, and Red Velvet, but i listen to most groups & solo artists! i should also mention that i'm very casually into most things, and that includes kpop, so i don't really go out of my way to learn all the members of every group or learn random facts; i mostly just listen to the music

some other stuff about me:

• i'm planning on attending college for interior design
  • i have 2 dogs, 2 cats, and an axolotl
  • i collect magazines! my faves are Frankie, Oh Comely, and Flow
  • my fav american tv shows are It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Daredevil, and Gotham
  • my fav anime/manga is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, i'm currently reading Stone Ocean

ANYWAY... nice to meet u all! hoping to make some friends around here!

Hi welcome to MDL!  You can ask what to watch next in the suggestion forum or browse the database, there are useful tags to browse by your own favorite genre.  Or you can scroll down the public feed and see what is trendy in this period and find some old pearl. 

Nice to meet you too and welcome to the MDL community ! You can come to me if you want to talk or if you need anything  ^_^