Joined MDL quite lot, though an obssessed drama-watcher.  Would love to join conversations here~

HEllo oncve again.

What do you want to talk about? 

I dont know. What should we talk about? Dramas? Any particular topic?

Hi, so what dramas do you like or genre? 

well, im about to start and finish my number 500th (drama, movie, show, special drama) on my Completed list.

autumnsparkle:

Hi, so what dramas do you like or genre? 

I prefer all genres given that they are interesting to hold my attention throughout :)

MysticMinHo:

I prefer all genres given that they are interesting to hold my attention throughout :)

NIce, you are very open to anything not that I can say much about myself.

MysticMinHo:

I dont know. What should we talk about? Dramas? Any particular topic?

Maybe recommend dramas or talk about shows we are currently watching 

my favorite genres are mystery, crime, supernatural and then comedy, historical and romance.... I don't watch military, war, shows with more than 40 episodes or extremely depressing shows 

Stevie70:

Maybe recommend dramas or talk about shows we are currently watching 

my favorite genres are mystery, crime, supernatural and then comedy, historical and romance.... I don't watch military, war, shows with more than 40 episodes or extremely depressing shows 

Well I finished K2 few seconds ago so that's what I was watching. What would be next... I'll think about that when I finish writing this reply.

40 episodes sure is a big investment and most dramas cant really hold up till that long. I can relate.

autumnsparkle:

NIce, you are very open to anything not that I can say much about myself.

Do you have specific tastes? What would you consider as your top 3 dramas?? 

I just finished Terius Behind Me and Life on Mars and enjoyed both of them

Top 3  supernatural dramas 

✔️ Goblin

✔️ Hwayugj

✔️ While You Were Sleeping 

Top 3 romcom

✔️ Shopping King Louie 

✔️ What's Wrong with Secretary Kim

✔️  My Beautiful Gong Shim

Top 3 Mystery/Crime

✔️ Life on Mars

✔️ Hello Monster

✔️ Tunnel

Top 3 Psychological 

✔️ Kill Me Heal Me 

✔️ It's Okay It's Love 

✔️ Smile Has Left Your Eyes 

Tip 3 Historical

✔️ Love in the Moonlight 

✔️ Scarlet Heart Ryeo 

✔️ 100 Days My Prince 

Hello!! My name is Rocío and I've been watching k-dramas for over 10 years now, but I'm new here in MDL☺️  

And since you are a veteran k-drama watcher I want your recommendations, hahaha. Do you know any dramas (any country) where the second lead (could be female or male) gets the boy/girl?  Or, where, for example A is in love with B but B is in love with C but later in the drama B falls for A too, kinda one sided love that gets reciprocated later. Examples: All Hana Yori Dango versions, My Daughter Seo-young (not the main couple) and My Golden life (not the main couple). 

Sorry to bother you. Nice to meet you!!☺️ 

Have a nice day. 

Hello @Avlis Winchester, Nice to meet you too!

Since you mentioned Hana Yori Dango and the other manga-stories. I think the best of the creed, Hirunaka No Ryuusei is a must for you. Have you tried it? I am trying not to spoil it but if you love to have the second lead take the lead. Don't waste your time and read (or watch) the story. 

I read the story so obviously am a bigger fan of the manga (6.6 )

Hi have you guys started to watch The crown clown?

MysticMinHo:

Hello @Avlis Winchester, Nice to meet you too!

Since you mentioned Hana Yori Dango and the other manga-stories. I think the best of the creed, Hirunaka No Ryuusei is a must for you. Have you tried it? I am trying not to spoil it but if you love to have the second lead take the lead. Don't waste your time and read (or watch) the story. 

I read the story so obviously am a bigger fan of the manga (6.6 )

Thank you so much!☺️ 

Never heard of it, but I'll check it up, sounds interesting.