Hello there :)

Nice to meet you!

My name is Yunaly (idk how it came), I'm from France  and I've been using MDL for the past few years haha I know, I'm a little bit late for introducing myself, but better late than never right?

I've been watching dramas since I was little bc my family used to watch a lot, especially chinese and thai dramas. So, I really wanted to try watching them by my own, and in the end, I got addicted :') I also really like animes, sports animes are so good, they are my favorites :D

Also, if you have any dramas recommendations, I'd be happy to know them ~ At the moment, I'm really into rom-coms and comedies, so if you have any, hit me up :))

Hope we can get along and all be friends :D

Nice to meet you Yunaly ! (btw your name is really beautiful and unique) 

My name is Alexandra and I haven't been watching dramas for that long (1 year and a half at most). I love Kpop and I also watch anime. I also enjoy reading books in my spare time, currently reading the night circus and loving it. 

I sadly can't recommend you a drama to watch as I am not much into comedies and rom-com, but I would definitely recommend Ouroboros from your plan to watch list, when you have the time and you would like to take a break from the genres that you are currently watching. 

pridren:

Hi Yunaly!! So glad to meet you :) I see you have My Only Love Song on your PTW list-- I recommend watching it as soon as possible! I don't really  rewatch dramas, but for that one I make the exception. 

Hi! Yeah I really want to watch it! I love the cast too :)) Thanks for your recommendation ;)

Ackery:

Nice to meet you Yunaly ! (btw your name is really beautiful and unique) 

My name is Alexandra and I haven't been watching dramas for that long (1 year and a half at most). I love Kpop and I also watch anime. I also enjoy reading books in my spare time, currently reading the night circus and loving it. 

I sadly can't recommend you a drama to watch as I am not much into comedies and rom-com, but I would definitely recommend Ouroboros from your plan to watch list, when you have the time and you would like to take a break from the genres that you are currently watching. 

Nice to meet you too Alexandra! <3 (love your name too)

Not a problem haha I'll watch it, for sure! (thanks for your recommendation tho)

Senpai:

Hi Yunaly 

hii!!

Hello Yunaly! 

I want to recommend you some Korean dramas: 

1. Chicago Typewriter

2. Eulachacha Waikiki

3. Duel

4. Mr. Sunshine

5. Black

6. Thirty but Seventeen

7. Healer

8. 100 Days My Prince

9. Terius Behind Me

10. My ID is Gangnam Beauty

Jo Myeong Ra:

Hello Yunaly! 

I want to recommend you some Korean dramas: 

1. Chicago Typewriter

2. Eulachacha Waikiki

3. Duel

4. Mr. Sunshine

5. Black

6. Thirty but Seventeen

7. Healer

8. 100 Days My Prince

9. Terius Behind Me

10. My ID is Gangnam Beauty

Thank you for all those dramas! I appreciate :))))

Hello Yunaly, my name is Rocío and I'm new here. 

I've been watching asian dramas for over 10 years now (more koreans than anything)  Nice to meet you!!☺️ 

I recommend you all the versions of Hana Yori Dango, specially the korean one: Boys before flowers and the most recent chinese ver: Meteor Garden (that one its on Netflix).