Hello!

I recently (a couple of months ago, that is) joined this website, as I decided to start watching more Jdramas, but haven't been very active here up until now. Now I'm planning on a) spending more time watching dramas and movies, and b) spending more time on this website communicating with others.

I'm specifically aiming to watch more Japanese dramas and movies, as I am currently studying Japanese studies in university, and thus thought this would be a nice way to get to know the language even better.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome!  Always great to see more Jdrama watchers!

Welcome to MDL from me as well, Kristel! I hope you're going to have a great time here on MDL!

So, what's your favorite show so far? 

Welcome to MDL I am sure you will have fun here. The fact that you are studying the Japanese language and culture is amazing!  

I would definitely recommend Kazoku game and Ouroboros if you like that kind of dramas.

Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager

Welcome to MDL!!! <3

Welcome Kristel and nice to meet you! :)

Kristel:

Hello!

I recently (a couple of months ago, that is) joined this website, as I decided to start watching more Jdramas, but haven't been very active here up until now. Now I'm planning on a) spending more time watching dramas and movies, and b) spending more time on this website communicating with others.

I'm specifically aiming to watch more Japanese dramas and movies, as I am currently studying Japanese studies in university, and thus thought this would be a nice way to get to know the language even better.

Nice to meet you!

nice to meet you too 

welcome here