Hello and Happy New Year !

I am Meilys, nice to meet you ! I am 23 years old and I live in France. (If I make mistakes in my english vocabulary, please tell me.) I love Japan and Korea for 10 years now. It started with animes and then music (jrock, jpop and kpop) and finally dramas... I knew My Drama List, few years ago but I signed in today. One of the reason is the Watch Challenge but also because I see here a possibility to talk with people who have the same hobby.

If you have any questions or suggestions, tell me !

Hello Meilys! I discovered dramas in the exact same way you did.
Your English is fine by the way :)

Thank you very much ! 

Hello!

January the 1st is the perfect day to join MDL (:

Haeju:

Hello!

January the 1st is the perfect day to join MDL (:

Yes ! It is like a resolution for 2019 ! A new activity for a new year !

Hello ~~

Hope you have a nice time here <3

Minarii:

Hello ~~

Hope you have a nice time here <3

Hello !

I am sure about that ! Thank you !

Hi Meilys!

Welcome and nice to meet you :)

Ebisuno92:

Hi Meilys!

Welcome and nice to meet you :)

Hello !

Thank you very much, and nice to meet you too ! C:

Hi  Meilys, nice to meet to meet you, I'm Meital. 

I had a different introduction to Asian drama , i have watched a few movies here and there but mostly on cable TV or cinema. 

About a year ago i was in china due to work. lack of anything i know on TV there i came across on local dramas (didn't understand anything since there where no subtitles, but the clerk identified the actors and i looked the drama up when i got home :) )

During that search i happened to find MyDramaList.  and a month or so later i joined like you to try and participate in 2018 challenge .

i hope for this year ill watch as many shows,  only this time i hope to follow the challenge rolls more there are so many shows i want to see. and so many new categories i was all over the place. ok ok mostly romance it seem. 

so here for both of us enjoying this year challenge to the fullest. 

Metal:

Hi  Meilys, nice to meet to meet you, I'm Meital. 

I had a different introduction to Asian drama , i have watched a few movies here and there but mostly on cable TV or cinema. 

About a year ago i was in china due to work. lack of anything i know on TV there i came across on local dramas (didn't understand anything since there where no subtitles, but the clerk identified the actors and i looked the drama up when i got home :) )

During that search i happened to find MyDramaList.  and a month or so later i joined like you to try and participate in 2018 challenge .

i hope for this year ill watch as many shows,  only this time i hope to follow the challenge rolls more there are so many shows i want to see. and so many new categories i was all over the place. ok ok mostly romance it seem. 

so here for both of us enjoying this year challenge to the fullest. 

Hello ! Nice to meet you too Meital !

It is a great way to discover Asian drama ! I hope you will watch many drama for this year ! There is so many to watch, to discover and to appreciate. The challenge is a way to watch different shows. I often watched the same genres and I will watch different shows through the challenge !

Thank you for welcoming me !

Hello!! I'm Rocío & I'm 23 too. 

It's more than 10 years for me since I discovered asian dramas. 

Nice to meet you and welcome!! ☺️

Avlis Winchester:

Hello!! I'm Rocío & I'm 23 too. 

It's more than 10 years for me since I discovered asian dramas. 

Nice to meet you and welcome!! ☺️

Hello Rocio ! Nice to meet you too and thank you !

You are lucky ! Discover asian dramas more than 10 years ago means that you should watch so many shows !

Welcome Meilys  ^^

Meilys:

Hello and Happy New Year !

I am Meilys, nice to meet you ! I am 23 years old and I live in France. (If I make mistakes in my english vocabulary, please tell me.) I love Japan and Korea for 10 years now. It started with animes and then music (jrock, jpop and kpop) and finally dramas... I knew My Drama List, few years ago but I signed in today. One of the reason is the Watch Challenge but also because I see here a possibility to talk with people who have the same hobby.

If you have any questions or suggestions, tell me !

Hi Meilys.. Nice to meet you! I’m Sneha from India. I’m 24! 

I started exploring the K-world when I took a long break from work. Then I gradually started listening to K-pop. And then started watching Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Taiwanese dramas. Now, I’m a drama addict lol. And I joined MDL yesterday, though I knew about it long back just like you.