♡ Hello everybody! ♡

My name is Irma, but you can call me by my nickname Cherry. I'm 21 and I'm studying at the moment, but my heart just wants me to watch dramas, so.. here I am :D 

My favourite actors and actresses, well.. Lee Joon Gi & Lee Sung Kyung are on the top. 

I'm a kpop fan, so I hope to make friends because of that too, not only dramas (I'm not really interested in new groups, I love Big Bang, Exo, 2NE1, SNSD, SHINee, 4Minute and all those groups so.. just in case for you to know imma tell you that I'm kind of an old kpop fan, if that makes sense :D ).

I'm from Europe and I enjoy doing a lot of things, like dancing, painting and even doing math if I'm reaaally bored. Yes, math! I hope to improve my english as much as possible, because it's not really good, so help me out if I make any mistakes ;) 

Anyway, I'm happy to be here! ♡

Hi, my name is Erin and I live in the US....I love Asian dramas, kpop, Asian cuisine and watch about 15 dramas at a time plus mystery dramas from around the world....I like to travel, cook, dance and love 80's trivia ...My favorite Asian bands are FT Isalnd, EXO, Vixx, CN Blue and Mamamoo

Let me know if you want any recommendations for dramas or movies...I watch Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Taiwanese dramas 

hiii , i’m Marysia (Mary) i’m from Poland
i mostly watch asian movies bc i can rarely keep with dramas till the end ????
my ult kpop groups are : seventeen ;
stray kids ; exid ; exo ; oneus but i stan/support many moreee
fave non kpop artists are the weeknd and ariana grande .
i enjoy dancing and learning languages ☺️

Hi! My name is Alexandra and I am from Greece.                                                                                                                 I am currently into Jdramas more than Kdramas, but I enjoy watching series from many countries even though I love movies the best.                                                                                                                                               My favourite artists are EXO, BTS, FT Island, but I support many artists.                                                           In my free time I like drawing and I am studying Spanish at the moment.                                                           Nice to meet you and I hope you have a good time here!

Erin, hello! Wow we do have a lot in common.. it's nice to know someone from US, actually I've never been there, but I wish someday I'll be able to visit! I mainly watch korean dramas, so if you have any recommendations of dramas or korean movies, go ahead ant write it to me! I'd be very thankful and it;s very nice to meet you ♥

Marysia, now that's a pretty name ^.^ I'm from Lithuania myself so.. fellow country, huh? :D we have the same fav non kpop artists and I love exo too. Had a problem with watching dramas till the end but my problem was solved once I saw "You're beautiful" years ago.. it was that first drama that was waaaay too interesting to watch at that time. Nice to meet you~ ^^

Alexandra, I was learning spanish for about two years but it;s not very good so I don't use it. Too hard for me.. korean is way easier, maybe because of all the hours of drama watching? :D I've never seen any Jdramas so if you could recommend me any good ones, mabe I would give it a shot :) Nice meeting you and I hope we can be friends~ 

Aline, nice to meet you to my dear! ♥ Well you found another anime fan here!.. former anime fan because I grew up with anime too. Anyone could say they've watched Naruto all the time, because I did too~ :) I never really saw any dramas with Donghae, but I'm open for recommendations, and yes, dramas help you with learning languages.. I'm trying to learn korean myself and it's very very helpful ^.^ Nice meeting you and I hope we could chat later on~ 

P.S. Sorry for very short replies, I love talking and sharing interests with people around me, so I'm very disappointed I didn't write anything special back. I just hope we can find something more in common! :) And I'm very sorry, once again, for my bad english. It's my second language and even tho I grew up learning and using it, I'm not fluent in it yet. I hope you understand and I'm very glad to see people who are interested in sharing thoughts, interests and dramas with me :)

my first anime was Naruto, but I've seen Sailor Moon and DBZ too.. now that you said that I have no choice but to believe you've never watched naruto ^^ I will watch it later on because now I don't really have time, but thank you very much! :) He is very handsome by the way hehe :D

Let's be friends! ^.^

Cherry:
Alexandra, I was learning spanish for about two years but it;s not very good so I don't use it. Too hard for me.. korean is way easier, maybe because of all the hours of drama watching? :D I've never seen any Jdramas so if you could recommend me any good ones, mabe I would give it a shot :) Nice meeting you and I hope we can be friends~

I have started learning Spanish about 6 months ago and I really like them so far, I hope my excitement continues. I would definitely recommend you some Jdramas, but the ones I usually watch belong to the psychological/investigation genre so here are a few:

BORDER

dele (this is a must)

Kaseifu no Mita (this has also a Korean remake)

Kazoku game (this is one of my favourite series and it deserves a watch)

Ouroboros

Todome no kiss

Tumbling (I love this one !)

It's interesting to learn other languages ^^ I'm a fan of this type of genre, so don't worry, I'll watch them all if I'll have any free time (I'm busy at the moment) and I'm thankful for your recommendations! ♥

thank you! glad to be here ^^